Find a Physician
Job SummaryProliance Orthopedic Associates, Renton, WA, a division of Proliance Surgeons, Inc., is looking for an ARNP to join our practice. We currently have 15 physicians and 14 PA’s.
Job DescriptionPosted: 05/23/2017
We are a growing practice, committed to providing excellent care for our patients and in turn understand the importance of providing the same to our employees.
With over 150 employees and 5 locations, we provide a caring environment for our patients and co-workers. Team work is emphasized as well as each employee’s responsibility for individual work load. This is an excellent opportunity to join a busy cutting edge orthopedic practice.
- Provide direct care and assume primary responsibility for clinical management of patients in ambulatory and operating room settings.
- Obtain patient histories, perform physical examinations, order, perform, and interpret diagnostic tests, prescribe medications, perform procedures, and develop treatment plans.
- Direct or participate in case management and continuing care.
- Collaborate, refer, and consult with department attending physicians, specialists, and other members of the health care team to deliver effective, efficient, safe, and high quality care.
- Contribute to organizational and departmental continuous performance and quality improvement projects.
- Participate in education and research efforts for patients, families, and the health care team.
- Performs related duties as required.
- Current and valid state Registered Nurse License and ARNP Licensure
- Graduate Degree from an accredited NURSE PRACTITIONER Program or graduate of an accredited PA program. Nationally certified ARNP/PA-C
- DEA Controlled Substance Licensure
- Washington State License
- At least 1-2 years of previous Nurse Practitioner experience required
- Previous experience in Orthopedics highly desired. Willing to train the right candidate!
- BCLS Certification
Successful candidates will be self-directed, demonstrate strong attention to detail and possess
exceptional patient interaction skills.
We are located in Renton, WA which is 10 miles south of Seattle. Seattle offers many outdoor
opportunities including boating, snow skiing, water skiing, hiking, and biking. Seattle also has
professional sports teams, cultural activities, and many entertainment opportunities.
POA offers excellent medical benefits, CME reimbursement, 401K contribution, payment of all
hospital staff dues and licensures, and competitive salaries dependent on experience levels.
How to Apply:
If interested in applying, please email your cover letter and resume through the form below or email email@example.com.