Find a Physician
Revenue Cycle AnalystPrint
Job SummaryOrthopedic Physician Associates, a division of Proliance Surgeons, Inc., P.S., is seeking a full-time Revenue Cycle Analyst.
Job DescriptionPosted: 01/12/2017
Orthopedic Physician Associates, located minutes from downtown Seattle, is currently recruiting for a personable and professional individual to join our Business Office as a Revenue Cycle Analyst. This is a Full-Time salaried position. We are seeking an exceptional communicator who is goal-oriented, organized and a good fit (team player) with our dynamic Business Office leadership and personnel.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Actively assist with ensuring proper payment is collected and is a resource for information and assistance for the Revenue Cycle/Business Office Team
- Perform analysis, modeling, reporting and reviewing of proper reimbursement from third party payers in accordance with regulatory, accounting and contractual standards
- Troubleshoot and resolve outstanding escalated accounts and EDI issues
- Assist reception with questions regarding correct copayment collections
- Make recommendations and assist Accounts Receivable staff with appeals to insurance companies
- Prepares and/or provides necessary information required for the completion of all external financial audits
- Train new employees as needed; mentor existing employees
Desired Skills & Abilities:
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative, produce high quality results and perform assigned duties in an independent manner
- Self-motivated and capable of carrying projects through to successful completion
- Expertise in working and functioning in a complex financial environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to communicate revenue cycle issues to all levels of the organization
- Proficiency in data mining, analysis and synthesizing large amounts of data
- Knowledge of medical terminology and ICD/CPT coding
- Pleasant and patient personality; works well with a variety of people
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting or Finance or equivalent combination of experience and education
- Minimum 3 years solid medical revenue cycle/billing experience
- Expertise with medical account collections and timely insurance appeals
How to Apply:
We offer competitive wages and excellent benefits and an opportunity to work in a beautiful office setting with a wonderful team for great physicians. To apply, please email your resume with a cover letter including desired salary to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To learn more about Orthopedic Physician Associates visit us on the web at www.opaortho.com.