Find a Physician
Job SummaryProliance Surgeons is currently seeking an experienced and capable Systems Administrator accustomed to working in a fast-paced and very fluid environment.
Job DescriptionPosted: 04/05/2017
Proliance Surgeons is currently seeking an experienced and capable Systems Administrator accustomed to working in a fast-paced and very fluid environment. This role will be primarily responsible for maintaining the Citrix and Landesk Management environments as well as provide additional support for the storage (SAN) infrastructure, VM infrastructure, Active Directory and common business systems in a corporate production environment. This position will provide third tier support via a ticketing system for business unit related issues.
This individual will report to the IT Manager of System and Network Operations and will possess superior organizational skills and sound judgment. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, detailed-oriented and personable with a team-player mind set and excellent customer service skills.
*Hands-on skills and experience are a mandatory requirement for this position.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Must be customer service oriented and have excellent communication skills
- Be the primary point of contact for Citrix XenApp related issues
- Maintain and monitor the production Citrix XenApp environment and provide monthly metrics.
- Complete the migration to a Citrix 7.x XenApp farm.
- Be the primary point of contact for the Landesk Management System. Deploy Landesk agents to PC’s and servers throughout the company.
- Be the technical lead for deploying patches and updates to PC’s and servers throughout the company.
- Document configurations and adhere to change management policies
- Implement policies and procedures related to network hardware and software acquisition, use, support, security and backup
- Participate in an on-call rotation
- Must be flexible to work after hours and occasional weekends. This may require visits to the Westin datacenter
- Perform other duties as required
The ideal candidate is someone who thrives in a complex, fluid and fast-paced environment. As such, we are looking for someone with the following skillsets.
- Experience working in a large company environment on multiple, complex projects simultaneously is required. Healthcare experience is preferred
- 5+ years experience with Citrix (versions 6.x and 7.x)
- 5+ years experience with Landesk
- Experience with SAN, Active Directory, VMWare and Cisco hardware are huge pluses, but not mandatory.
EDUCATION AND/ OR EXPERIENCE
Bachelors degree in computer science or related degree preferred and/?or seven years related experience.
- Email cover letter and resume to email@example.com
- Use “Systems Administrator” as the subject.
- Candidates under consideration will be scheduled for a phone or Skype interview with successful candidates invited to interview in person.
We regret we are not in position to personally respond to all applicants.
About Proliance Surgeons
Proliance Surgeons, Inc., P.S. is the largest physician-owned and managed surgical practice in the country. With specialists in Ear Nose & Throat, General Surgery, Ophthalmology, Orthopedics and Plastic Surgery, our physicians provide care at over 70 facilities in King, Snohomish, Pierce, Skagit and Benton counties of Washington. See www.proliancesurgeons.com for more information about our practice.