Find a Physician
PC Help Desk Field TechPrint
Job SummaryThe Central Business Office of Proliance Surgeons, Inc., is looking for a PC Help Desk/Field Technician to offer IT support to all Proliance locations in and around the Puget Sound area, both on and off-site.
Job DescriptionPosted: 03/07/2017
The Central Business Office of Proliance Surgeons, Inc., is looking for a PC Help Desk/Field Technician to offer IT support to all Proliance locations in and around the Puget Sound area, both on and off-site.
- Provide on-site technical support for hardware and software to all Proliance locations.
- Provide end user desktop and networking support with other technicians via phone, email, and in person to a user base of approximately 2000 medical industry employees.
- Deploys and maintains desktops, laptops, PDA’s, printers, peripherals, and software located at approximately 85 Washington office locations.
- Respond to calls, and email requests, for technical, desktop, and server support by working troubles tickets as directed.
- Setup and maintain printer queues for each site; evaluate the overall printing process
- Inventory control – includes maintaining PC/printer/hardware stock and updating database accordingly.
- Proactively be involved in desktop support issues, by identifying, researching and applying solutions to a wide variety of technical issues.
- Work with 3rd Party vendors and internal customers, often interfacing with management personnel, to accomplish requested technical tasks.
- Troubleshoot problems with Server hardware as needed
- Perform other tasks as assigned
- Associate's degree in information technology or similar discipline and minimum 2 years of experience working in a helpdesk environment or 4 years of equivalent experience
- Proficient in supporting Microsoft Windows 7 and Office applications
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills and a positive attitude
- Ability to multi-task and perform effectively under pressure
- Valid WA driver’s license
- CompTIA, Microsoft, Cisco, and ITIL certifications preferred
- Knowledgeable with LAN/WAN/WLAN technologies
- Experienced with Microsoft client and server operating systems
- Healthcare experience preferred
- Must have own car
How to Apply:
- Email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Use “PC Help Desk Field Technician” as the subject.
- Candidates under consideration will be scheduled for a phone or Skype interview with successful candidates invited to interview in person.
We regret we are not in a position to personally respond to all applicants.
About Proliance Surgeons:
Proliance Surgeons, Inc., P.S. is one of the largest surgical practices in the country with approximately 241 physicians and 2000 employees. Specializing in Orthopaedics, Ear Nose & Throat, Ophthalmology and General Surgery, our physicians provide care at over 70 facilities in King, Snohomish, Pierce, Skagit and Benton counties of Washington. See www.proliancesurgeons.com for more information about our practice.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a diverse environment.