Find a Physician
Sr Human Resources Generalist - HRIS SpecialistPrint
Job SummaryProliance Surgeons, Inc. P.S., is currently seeking a Senior Human Resources Specialist - HRIS Specialist to work in our Central Office in Seattle.
Job DescriptionPosted: 03/08/2017
Proliance is seeking a Sr. Human Resources Generalist – HRIS Specialist. This role is most suited for someone who worked as a HR Generalist and eventually moved into a HRIS role (using UltiPro). Lead UltiPro HRIS process improvement projects and drive to ensure integrity of HR applications The Sr. HR Generalist – HRIS Specialist will also provide a broad scope of HR services including benefits, workers’ compensation, leaves of absence, recruiting, onboarding and various other service areas as assigned. This individual must demonstrate strong initiative, understand the value of collaboration and work well in a team environment. He/she should have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and take full ownership of the job requirements.
- Support and drive the established vision for the company’s HR Service Model – specifically how this pertains to HRIS (UltiPro) and other workflow processes
- Assist with workflow initiatives intended to improve the employee experience including maximizing the HRIS (UltiPro) system as part of this process
- Create and maintain a multitude of HRIS (UltiPro) reports
- Create and maintain a multitude of HRIS (UltiPro) data feed import/export files
- Troubleshoot HRIS (UltiPro) technical issues
- Create and maintain HRIS (UltiPro) system documentation as well as end user training materials
- Manage workflow processes (including HRIS - UltiPro) for new hire on-boarding, benefits enrollment and changes, off-boarding and other employment life cycle processes
- Assist with development of workflow training material – experienced with using Visio and PowerPoint
- Assist offsite hiring managers with on-boarding and off-boarding employees
- Support HR Manager and HR Director with the administration of leave of absence, workers’ compensation, training, benefits administration, leave of absence administration and other HR service areas
- Support “HR Helpdesk” responding to various employee inquiries. Escalates issues as needed
- Administer regulatory reporting requirements such as EEO-1 and ACA
- Assist with benefits administration – vendor liaison, HRIS workflow, employee inquiries and reporting annual census data
- Assist with workers’ compensation administration – new claim filing, return to work program, light duty program, OSHA file retention and annual reporting
- Assist with leave of absence administration – FMLA, WFLA and various other types of leave. Must have in-depth knowledge of FMLA/WFLA regulations
- Assist with full cycle recruiting – coordination of job openings, develop job postings, resume screening, reference checking, background check process
- Assist with employee information site – “Intranet” to ensure resources are easily accessible and current
- Assist with career website development and ensure information is easily accessible and current
- Other tasks as assigned
Skills & Experience:
- Advanced Ultipro HRIS experience required in a HRIS focused role (such as HRIS Specialist, Administrator, etc.)
- Minimum of 5-7+ years of progressive HR experience in a professional services environment. Healthcare experience is a plus!
- Prior experience maintaining employee resource sites (such as Intranet, portals and career sites)
- Sound analytical abilities and able to solve problems with good judgment
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and in writing). Ability to comfortably and confidently present to various levels within the organization
- Demonstrated capability of handling sensitive information and maintaining confidentiality
- Demonstrated time management skills: project planning
- Detail-oriented with a demonstrated ability to self-motivate and follow-through on projects
- Intermediate to advanced user – Microsoft Word, Excel, Visio and PowerPoint
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business or related field
- HR certification (PHR) preferred
How to Apply:
- Email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use “Sr. HR Generalist – HRIS Specialist” as the subject
- Candidates under consideration will be scheduled for a phone or Skype interview with successful candidates invited to interview in person
We regret we are not in a position to personally respond to all applicants.
About Proliance Surgeons:
Proliance Surgeons is one of the largest surgical practices in the country, with 200 board-certified physicians providing treatment at more than 60 care centers in Washington State. Our range of specialties includes orthopaedics, sports medicine, ear nose & throat, general surgery, ophthalmology, urology and more. Many of our surgeries are performed at our own outpatient surgery centers – where costs are often lower and recovery times faster than at a hospital. Patients return home the day of their surgery to begin healing and rehabilitation and get back to doing what they love, faster. Proliance physicians helped more than 600,000 patients last year alone, and performed over 77,000 surgeries. See www.proliancesurgeons.com for more information about our practice.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a diverse environment.