Find a Physician
Human Resources Manager - Business PartnerPrint
Job SummaryProliance is seeking a collaborative Human Resources Manager – Business Partner who preferably has had experience working in both centralized and de-centralized environments.
Job DescriptionPosted: 03/09/2017
Proliance is seeking a collaborative Human Resources Manager – Business Partner who preferably has had experience working in both centralized and de-centralized environments. The successful candidate will drive the execution of various HR programs for assigned groups. The Human Resources Manager – Business Partner is highly skilled, credible, and serves as the primary point of contact and subject matter expert to internal customers on a wide variety of HR issues.
- Support the Vision for the HR Services Model and execute a wide variety of processes and programs that support this Vision.
- Partner with the HR Director, as well as internal customers, to define, redesign and/or redevelop HR Support Services’ processes and programs.
- Provide guidance and input as requested by internal management. Provide proactive guidance and support with coaching, counseling and performance improvement actions.
- Partner with internal managers to resolve employee relations issues and escalate issues as appropriate.
- Responsible for participating and/or leading project management and process improvement initiatives to create, revise or improve policies, procedures and HR practices to facilitate greater effectiveness, efficiency and improve HR customer service and response time. The goal is to improve the employee experience as it relates to HR matters.
- Responsible for administering, and providing internal management support for all areas of human resources, including but not limited to: full cycle recruiting, compensation, employee benefits, workers’ compensation, leave of absence administration (FMLA/WFLA), performance management, and training.
- Partners with HR Generalist to ensure HR workflows are managed timely and effectively including, but not limited to: on-boarding, off-boarding, benefits enrollment, reporting, processing census and survey data.
- Must develop strong and trusting relationship with internal customers and HR team.
- Other responsibilities and projects as assigned by the HR Director.
Qualifications & Experience:
- 7 – 10 years of HR Business Partner experience with at least 3 – 5 years working in a healthcare environment.
- Extensive knowledge of HR policies, procedures, and practices and experience in developing, executing and maintaining of HR projects and programs.
- Solid understanding of HR laws and regulations – local, state and federal.
- Effective oral and written communication and presentation skills including the ability to effectively communicate with employees at all levels of the organization. Strong coaching and mentoring skills.
- Ability to diagnose problems and identify and present solutions. Ability to translate identified solutions to internal managers in a collaborative manner.
- Experience with change management concepts.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Experience working on several broad HR assignments.
- Must have experience working in a collaborative environment supporting internal customers.
- Prior experience mentoring junior level HR team is a plus!
- Intermediate to advanced user – Microsoft Word, Excel, Visio and PowerPoint.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business or related field.
- HR certification (PHR) preferred.
How to Apply:
- Email cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
- Use “Sr. HR Generalist – HRIS Specialist” as the subject.
- Candidates under consideration will be scheduled for a phone or Skype interview with successful candidates invited to interview in person.
We regret we are not in a position to personally respond to all applicants.
About Proliance Surgeons:
Proliance Surgeons is one of the largest surgical practices in the country, with 200 board-certified physicians providing treatment at more than 60 care centers in Washington State. Our range of specialties includes orthopaedics, sports medicine, ear nose & throat, general surgery, ophthalmology, urology and more. Many of our surgeries are performed at our own outpatient surgery centers – where costs are often lower and recovery times faster than at a hospital. Patients return home the day of their surgery to begin healing and rehabilitation and get back to doing what they love, faster. Proliance physicians helped more than 600,000 patients last year alone, and performed over 77,000 surgeries. See www.proliancesurgeons.com for more information about our practice.