Find a Physician
Job SummaryProOrtho, a division of Proliance Surgeons Inc. PS, is seeking a Radiologic Technologist who will perform radiographic procedures applying principles of radiation protection.
Job DescriptionPosted: 03/16/2017
ProOrtho is seeking a Radiologic Technologist who will perform radiographic procedures applying principles of radiation protection and exercises sound judgment in performing procedures and provides patient care essential to radiographic procedures.
The essential qualities necessary include, but are not limited to:
- Demonstrate positive interpersonal relations in dealing with all ProOrtho physicians, employees, patients and outside clients
- Communicate accurate and pertinent information to the above
- Demonstrate ability to embrace and project the values of ProOrtho & Proliance Surgeons
- Demonstrate the ability and willingness to learn unfamiliar tasks and equipment operation within the scope of position
- To accept change in a positive and professional manner and to lead others in the same
- Patient and pleasant personality; works well with all types of people
- Ability to work independently, with little supervision
- Flexible attitude
- Organized, professional and dependable
- Current American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) registration
- Current WA State Radiologic Technologist (WSRT) certification
- Outpatient clinical organizational ability
- 6-12 months clinical radiology experience
Skills / Knowledge / Abilities
The Radiologic Technologist is expected to perform position-related duties that include, but are not limited to:
- Perform radiologic examinations that include:
- Operating radiologic and PACS equipment
- Positioning patients on table
- Calculating exposure factors
- Practicing radiation protection
- Caring for patient needs during examinations
- Keeping x-ray room(s) patient-ready
- Developing radiographs
- Maintain patient records
- Maintain x-ray files
- Coordinate mail, copying films, pulling surgery films
- Request x-rays from outside sources
- Handle phone calls pertaining to radiology requests
- Assist other personnel as directed by Director of Operations
How to Apply:
- Please email resumes and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please use "Radiologic Technologist" in the subject line.
- We regret we are not in a position to personally respond to all applicants.