Find a Physician
Certified Athletic Trainer- Physician ExtenderPrint
Job SummaryProliance Orthopedic Associates, a division of Proliance Surgeons Inc. PS, is seeking an outgoing energetic ATC Physician Extender to join our fast-paced clinic.
Job DescriptionPosted: 03/31/2017
Proliance Orthopedic Associates, a division of Proliance Surgeons is seeking an outgoing energetic ATC Physician Extender to join our fast-paced clinic. We currently have 17 Physicians and 15 PA’s. The Ideal candidate can thrive in a busy environment; have a strong knowledge of anatomy, physiology and medical terminology, provide excellent customer service and assist the patient care team.
This position will have a primary responsibility of supporting the physicians with patient care by using the AT’s knowledge of the prevention, evaluation, rehabilitation and treatment of musculoskeletal injuries and conditions in the clinical setting. The AT will be responsible for rooming patients, updating the electronic medical record, obtaining a thorough history, performing the initial evaluation, and presenting this information to the physician, as well as placing orders, removing or applying splints or braces, providing rehabilitation exercises, crutch training, and educating the patient and their family on the next steps of care.
This is a full time position Monday through Friday. We offer excellent benefits and 401k contribution.
- Effective interpersonal skills to communicate both in person and in writing.
- Strong work ethic and ability to prioritize multiple tasks and follow through in a timely manner.
- Excellent customer service skills and initiative.
- Ability to work independently and as an effective team member.
- Have initiative to ask questions, make proposals, and effectively problem solve.
- Ability to clearly organize and maintain files and documents, both digital and printed.
- Insight to work efficiently and effectively; proactively rather than reactively.
- Bachelor’s degree, graduation from an Orthopedic Technology, Athletic Trainers or Physical Therapy program and be certified by the governing board of that field program.
- Minimum of 1-3 years of orthopedic or sports medicine experience.
- Current CPR (BLS).
- Ability to maintain composure in stressful situations.
- Strong computer and organizational skills required.
How to Apply:
Please Email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax: 425-656-5047 Attn: Jamie Patnode, HR Director.
About Proliance Surgeons:
Proliance Surgeons, Inc., P.S. is one of the largest surgical practices in the country with over 200 physicians and 1900 employees. Specializing in Orthopedics, Ear Nose & Throat, Ophthalmology and General Surgery, our physicians provide care at over 70 facilities in King, Snohomish, Pierce, Skagit and Benton counties of Washington. See www.proliancesurgeons.com for more information about our practice.