Find a Physician
Senior HR Generalist- Employee RelationsPrint
Job SummaryProliance Surgeons, Inc., is seeking a collaborative Senior HR Generalist – Employee Relations who preferably has had experience working in both centralized and de-centralized environments.
Job DescriptionPosted: 04/18/2017
The Senior HR Generalist is highly skilled, credible, and serves as the primary point of contact and subject matter expert to internal customers on a wide variety of HR issues.
- Support the Vision for the HR Services Model and execute a wide variety of processes and programs that support this Vision
- Partner with the HR Director, as well as internal customers, to define, redesign and/or redevelop HR Support Services’ processes and programs
- Provide guidance and input as requested by internal management. Provide proactive guidance and support with coaching, counseling and performance improvement actions
- Partner with internal managers to resolve employee relations issues and escalate issues as appropriate
- Responsible for managing the organization’s Leave of Absence Process
- Will support the HR Director with annual compliance reporting (EEO-1, etc.)
- Responsible for participating and/or leading project management and process improvement initiatives to create, revise or improve policies, procedures and HR practices to facilitate greater effectiveness, efficiency and improve HR customer service and response time. The goal is to improve the employee experience as it relates to HR matters
- Must develop strong and trusting relationship with internal customers and HR team
- Other responsibilities and projects as assigned by the HR Director including but not limited to WCOMP, Compensation, Performance Management, Recruiting, HRIS, etc.
Qualifications and Experience:
- 5+ years of Senior HR Generalist – Employee Relations experience
- Healthcare experience – a big plus!
- Knowledge of HR policies, procedures, and practices
- Experience developing, executing and maintaining HR projects and programs a plus!
- Solid understanding of HR laws and regulations – local, state and federal
- Effective oral and written communication and presentation skills including the ability to effectively communicate with employees at all levels of the organization. Strong coaching and mentoring skills
- Ability to diagnose problems and identify and present solutions. Ability to translate identified solutions to internal managers in a collaborative manner
- Experience with change management concepts
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Experience working on several broad HR assignments
- Must have experience working in a collaborative environment supporting internal customers
- Intermediate to advanced user – Microsoft Word, Excel, Visio and PowerPoint
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business or related field
- HR certification (PHR) preferred
- Email cover letter and resume to email@example.com
- Use “Senior HR Generalist – Employee Relations” as the subject
- Candidates under consideration will be scheduled for a telephone, Skype or FaceTime interview Successful first round candidates will be invited to interview in person
We regret we are not in a position to personally respond to all applicants
About Proliance Surgeons
Proliance Surgeons is one of the largest surgical practices in the country, with 240 board-certified physicians providing treatment at more than 100 care centers in Washington State. Our range of specialties includes orthopedics, sports medicine, ear nose & throat, general surgery, ophthalmology, urology and more. Many of our surgeries are performed at our own outpatient surgery centers where costs are often lower and recovery times faster than at a hospital. Patients return home the day of their surgery to begin healing and rehabilitation and get back to doing what they love, faster. Proliance physicians helped more than 600,000 patients last year alone and performed over 75,000 surgeries. See www.proliancesurgeons.com for more information.