Find a Physician
Job SummaryThe Central Office of Proliance Surgeons, Inc. is seeking a full-time Healthcare Project Manager.
Job DescriptionPosted: 05/09/2017
The PM will plan, lead and successfully implement healthcare and/or operations projects through all project management phases: Initiate Plan, Execute, Monitor /Control and Close. This person will identify operational efficiencies and align with strategic initiatives. Works in collaboration with other departments. Coordinates and supports all aspects of projects in varied complexity.
· Create and execute project work plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements
· Collaborate with care center administrators, central office, clinical and operational staff as well as various departments to successfully manage, implement, and sustain system initiatives.
· Work collaboratively with departments to analyze current business processes and identify opportunities to increase clinical outcomes, quality of service, financial performance and operational efficiencies
· Identify resources needed and assign individual responsibilities
· Manage day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope
· Effectively communicate relevant project information to project sponsors and executives
· Effectively apply our methodology and enforce project standards
· Resolve and/or escalate issues in a timely fashion
· Minimize exposure and risk on each project
· Proactively alert all stakeholders of potential missed deadlines and plans for keeping project on track
· Ensure project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately, including project notes
· Plan and coordinate multiple concurrent complex projects, including leading project teams and sponsor groups, facilitating decision-making, options documents, business/ROI analyses, and serving as primary manager and delegator of work.
· Create and maintain required documentation, which may include project plans, communication plans, go-live plans and budget tracking spreadsheets.
· Coordinate testing, training and implementation tasks as necessary for assigned projects.
· Ensure projects are delivered within scope, on time and within budget.
Skills/Professional and Personal Qualities:
· Proven prior experience performing project manager responsibilities and functions
· Excellent understanding of healthcare processes and procedures
· Excellent ability to work in a team environment
· Proficiency in computer applications such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Project and PowerPoint
· Project Management certification highly desired or commitment to obtain certification
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent relevant work experience in a healthcare related field
· Minimum of 2 years of successful project management experience
· Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification from the Project Management Institute (PMI) required
· MS Project experience or related software
How to Apply:
If interested in applying, please email your cover letter and resume through the form below or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Candidates under consideration will be scheduled for a telephone, Skype or FaceTime interview. Successful first round candidates will be invited to interview in person.
We regret we are not in a position to personally respond to all applicants
About Proliance Surgeons:
Proliance Surgeons, Inc., P.S. is one of the largest surgical practices in the country with over 200 physicians and 1900 employees. Specializing in Orthopedics, Ear Nose & Throat, Ophthalmology and General Surgery, our physicians provide care at over 70 facilities in King, Snohomish, Pierce, Skagit and Benton counties of Washington. See www.proliancesurgeons.com for more information about our practice.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a diverse environment