This position would be responsible to evaluate daily clinic office based records and charge tickets to ensure completeness, accuracy and keeping within compliance for ICD-10 and CPT guidelines.
• Reviews/audits and interprets clinical documentation to identify pertinent diagnosis/procedures and apply correct ICD10/CPT codes keeping with coding guidelines
• Demonstrates appropriate utilization of coding software and coding reference material
• Queries physicians to ensure appropriate documentation for accurate coding
• Queries physicians on missing dictation
• Keeps up to date on carrier policies/guidelines to apply accurate modifiers
• Daily charge entry/billing
• Post Payments from EOB's and make collection calls
• Must be CPC certified by the AAPC
• Working knowledge of medical terminology, abbreviations and anatomy
• ICD10 certified and/or extensive work experience
How to Apply:
If interested in applying, please email your cover letter and resume through the form below or email to email@example.com.