Find a Physician
Job SummaryProliance Surgical Specialists at Overlake, a division of Proliance Surgeons, Inc., is looking for a full-time Medical Biller to join our team.
Job DescriptionPosted: 06/01/2017
Come join Proliance Surgeons, one of the largest surgical practices in the country, with 200 board-certified physicians providing treatment at more than 100 care centers in Washington State. Our range of specialties includes orthopedics, sports medicine, ear nose & throat, general surgery, ophthalmology, urology and more. Proliance Surgeons is known for excellence in patient care with a mission to be the leader in physician-managed healthcare services.
Proliance Surgical Specialists at Overlake:
Our busy general surgery practice, Proliance Surgical Specialists at Overlake, is seeking an experience full time medical billing professional. We have a small high energy team supporting a practice with four general surgeons doing surgery in both Bellevue and Kirkland. The qualified candidate must have a minimum of one year of coding experience and the ability to interpret physician’s documentation and identify the appropriate billable level of service from the medical record. If not certified or registered at time of employment working on or obtaining certification or registration is preferable.
We are seeking an individual that is team oriented and is comfortable interacting with physicians.
Daily duties will include:
- This position will be responsible for all aspects of revenue cycle
- Assigning both ICD-10 and CPT codes
- Charge entry
- Payment posting
- Insurance follow-up
- Patient collections
- We are using NextGen for billing and will value candidates bringing their NextGen expertise
- Knowledge of medical terminology, ICD-10, and CPT coding
- Apply all coding principles and guidelines as defined in the Coding Clinic, CPT Assistant, AHIMA Standards of Ethical Coding, Proliance Policies and other leading authorities
- Ability to complete detailed-oriented work in a timely manner
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive information with solid judgment and discretion
- Strong computer skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Professional and positive attitude
Proliance Surgical Specialists at Overlake offers a fun and professional work environment as well as a competitive salary and excellent benefits. If this position matches your skills please send us your resume.
How to Apply:
If interested in applying, please email your cover letter and resume through the form below or email to email@example.com.