Find a Physician
Job SummaryProliance Surgeons’ corporate office is currently seeking an experienced and capable full-time Systems Administrator accustomed to working in a fast-paced and very fluid environment
Job DescriptionPosted: 07/26/2017
This role will be primarily responsible for maintaining the Active Directory and Office 365/Azure environments as well as provide additional support for the storage (SAN) infrastructure, VM infrastructure, Citrix and common business systems in a corporate production environment.?? This position will provide third tier support via a ticketing system for business unit related issues.?
This individual will report to the IT Manager of System and Network Operations and will possess superior organizational skills and sound judgment.? The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, detailed-oriented and personable with a team-player mind set and excellent customer service skills.
Hands-on skills and experience are a mandatory requirement for this position.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Must be customer service oriented and have excellent communication skills
- Complete the migration of on-prem Exchange to Exchange online
- Be the primary point of contact for all Active Directory and 365/Azure related issues
- Ensure synchronization has no issues between on-prem and 365/Azure
- Maintain and monitor the production Active Directory and 365/Azure environment and provide monthly metrics
- Create scripts ad-hoc for various tasks
- Document configurations and adhere to change management policies
- Implement policies and procedures related to network hardware and software acquisition, use, support, security and backup
- Participate in an on-call rotation
- Must be flexible to work after-hours and occasional weekends. This may require visits to the Westin datacenter
- Perform other duties as required
The ideal candidate is someone who thrives in a complex, fluid and fast-paced environment.? As such, we are looking for someone with the following skillsets.?
- Experience working in a large company environment on multiple, complex projects simultaneously is required. Healthcare experience is preferred
- On-prem migration to Exchange Online experience is required, preferably in a large environment
- 5+? years experience with Active Directory
- 3+ years experience with Office 365/Azure
- Expert level with Powershell
- Experience with SAN, Citrix, VMWare and Cisco hardware are huge pluses, but not mandatory
- Knowledge of Varonis software is a huge plus
Education and/?or Experience:
Bachelor degree in computer science or related degree preferred and/?or seven years related experience.?
How to Apply:
If interested in applying, please email your cover letter and resume through the form below or email to email@example.com
- Use “Systems Administrator-AD” as the subject
- Candidates under consideration will be scheduled for a phone or Skype interview with successful candidates invited to interview in person
- We regret we are not in position to personally respond to all applicants
About Proliance Surgeons:
Proliance Surgeons is one of the largest surgical practices in the country, with over 425 providers including over 250 board-certified physicians providing treatment at more than 100 care centers in Washington State. Our range of specialties includes orthopedics, sports medicine, spine, ear nose & throat, general surgery, ophthalmology, obstetrics & gynecology, urology and more. Many of our surgeries are performed at our own outpatient surgery centers—where costs are often lower and recovery times faster than at a hospital. Patients return home the day of their surgery to begin healing and rehabilitation and get back to doing what they love, faster. Proliance physicians helped more than 650,000 patients last year alone and performed over 85,000 surgeries
See www.proliancesurgeons.com for more information about our practice.