Find a Physician
Medical Receptionist Float- Seattle, Bellevue & Mountlake Terrace Print
Job SummaryVitreoretinal Associates of Washington, a division of Proliance Surgeons, Inc., is looking for a Floating Medical Receptionist to work in our Seattle, Bellevue, and Mountlake Terrace office locations.
Job DescriptionPosted: 05/11/2018
Medical receptionists’ with experience are encouraged to apply for this great opportunity to join our team. We are a 10 provider, 7 location retina surgery practice. Our physicians are outstanding and the team that supports them is equally exceptional. The best match for this team will know how to multi-task, prioritize, self-direct and have superior attention to detail.
Why Work Here?
“As a division of Proliance Surgeons we are able to offer employees a small clinic atmosphere with the benefits of a large medical group!”
Wednesday-Friday 8-5 in Seattle, Saturday 8-5 Bellevue. Must be able to float to the Mountlake Terrace office (as needed), this position is for 32 hours per week.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Skill in using computers and data entry
- Ability to exhibit cooperation, flexibility, and provide assistance when interfacing with patients, physician and staff
- Ability to multi-task
- Skill in organizing and reporting information that is accurate and complete
- Understanding importance of confidentiality
- Ability to maintain composure in stressful situations
- Skill in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with all staff
- Ability to prepare records in accordance with detailed instructions
- Ability to communicate clearly
- Demonstrated consistency and timeliness in attendance/punctuality
- Schedule appointments via telephone and in person
- Check in/register patients, verify information on established patients, and update patient information in computer
- Collect co-pays and payments on account in person and over the phone
- Answer patient calls and direct appropriately
- Accomplish other front office tasks such as records filing, faxing, opening mail, etc.
- Assist patients with online portal access
- Complete duties as directed by supervisor
- High School education
- Minimum one year Medical Reception experience (desired)
- 401K, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision
How to Apply:
If interested in applying, please email your cover letter and resume through the form below or email to Gidget at G.Painter@proliancesurgeons.com.
About Vitreoretinal Associates of Washington:
Our physicians are fellowship-trained retina specialists, who are skilled in advanced diagnostic and treatment techniques to ensure thorough, focused, and dedicated care for our patients.
- For more information please go to our website at www.VRAwashington.com