Find a Physician
SR. HR GENERALIST - OPERATIONSPrint
Job SummaryProliance Surgeons, Inc. the corporate office in Seattle is looking for a full-time Sr. HR Generalist - Operations to join our HR team.
Job DescriptionPosted: 01/04/2019
Ideal candidates will have 5-8+ years of experience as a Generalist - Operations role with some experience in all facets of HR: new hire orientation and onboarding, employee benefits, LOA administration including FMLA, workers’ comp administration and reporting, and ADA recruiting. Supervisory experience preferred. This position offers a competitive salary, great benefits package, and growth opportunities.
This is truly a “Generalist” role. While there will be day-to-day responsibilities, there will be plenty of project work as well.
Day-to-Day Responsibilities will include facets of:
- New Hire Onboarding, including HRIS data entry
- Employee benefits administration, including HRIS data entry
- LOA administration, including FMLA
- ADA Accommodation administration, tracking, and reporting
- Workers’ compensation administration and reporting
- Employee personnel file administration
- Assisting with first-level employee relations issues
- Assisting/training Supervisors with processes and procedures
- Interpreting and articulating Handbook policies
- High comfort level with HRIS report writer and quick learner of new systems
- Intermediate/advanced use of Excel is essential as responsibilities include manipulating large amounts of data
Seasonal/Annual Responsibilities will include facets of:
- Handle employee benefits, including open enrollment
- Governmental reporting and compliance
- ACA tracking and 1095c reporting
- Year-end auditing process
- Year-begin process
- Annual enterprise projects
Project Work may include facets of:
- Research information for policy development or revision
- Drafting policies, associated forms, workflows, and procedures
- Assist with development of departmental HRSOPs
- Assist with development of training programs/tools
- Assist with departmental execution of strategic initiatives
- Assist with enterprise projects as they pertain to HR
Requirements & Skills:
- 5-8+ years of experience as a Human Resources Generalist or Business Partner
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business or other related field required
- SHRM Certification preferred
- Keen analytical skills and an eye for details
- Can-do attitude, with no task being too big or too small
- Ability to self-direct and execute with minimal direction, resourceful
- Advance knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excel: Intermediate to advanced user comfortable with VLookup, HLookup, and Pivot Tables
- Word: Intermediate to advanced user comfortable with tables, Developer function preferred
- PowerPoint: Animation preferred
- Visio, preferred
- Demonstrate the ability to uphold the highest degree of discretion and professionalism in handling employee relation issues, practicing strong boundaries, and remaining neutral
- Demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to learn very quickly, grasping new concepts, systems, etc.
- High level of comfort with ambiguity
- Highly organized and forward thinking, anticipating tasks and future needs
- Ability to work accurately and efficiently in a fast-paced, frequently changing environment
- Ability to work beyond standard working hours to get the job done
- Ideal candidates will have worked for both small and large organizations.
- Small organizations – ideally, candidate has worked as the sole HR person in a one-person HR department handling all functional areas of HR
- Large organizations – ideally, candidate has worked in several different HR functional areas within a large matrix organization
How to Apply:
If interested in applying, please email your resume through the form below or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Candidates under consideration will be scheduled for a telephone, Skype or FaceTime interview
- Successful first round candidates will be invited to interview in person
- We regret we are not in a position to personally respond to all applicants
About Proliance Surgeons:
Proliance Surgeons is one of the largest surgical practices in the country, with over 425 providers including over 250 board-certified physicians providing treatment at more than 100 care centers in Washington State. Our range of specialties includes orthopedics, sports medicine, spine, ear nose & throat, general surgery, ophthalmology, obstetrics & gynecology, urology and more. Many of our surgeries are performed at our own outpatient surgery centers—where costs are often lower and recovery times faster than at a hospital. Patients return home the day of their surgery to begin healing and rehabilitation and get back to doing what they love, faster. Proliance physicians helped more than 650,000 patients last year alone and performed over 85,000 surgeries.
See www.proliancesurgeons.com for more information about our practice.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a diverse environment.