Find a Physician
Job SummaryProliance Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine and Proliance Highlands MRI, a division of Proliance Surgeons, Inc., is seeking a full-time Clinic Administrator to join our team.
Job DescriptionPosted: 01/14/2019
The Clinic Administrator is primarily responsible for overseeing staff and activities in the Proliance Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine Clinics and Proliance Highlands MRI. May be called upon to assist with other projects and operations within the entire scope of the medical practice.
Be available on-site during normal operating hours for the clinics.
Rotate as appropriate through all POSM clinic sites on a regular basis.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Management and direct supervision of Front Office Manager, Back office Manager, Business Office Manager and any lead positions that relate to these departments
- Lead and direct all activities related to clinic operations.
- Monitor all aspects of practice’s operations and strive toward continuously improving the efficiency and profitability, as well as the patient encounter, ensuring that every patient has a positive experience
- Establishes, oversees, and continuously improves clinic operating policies and procedures
- Creates a productive, team-oriented work environment
- Maintains a reliable presence in the clinics and conducts regular staff meetings to ensure constructive exchanges of information and feedback
- Coach and mentor staff by example and through use of clearly communicated expectations, progress meetings and performance reviews
- Ensure that practice’s core values are modeled, communicated, and monitored
- Maintains strictest confidentiality with staff and patients
- Responsible to communicate with Proliance executive team regularly, including responsibility for running The Clinic Operations Management Group meetings
- Plans, develops, recommends and implements timely and cost effective strategies to meet and exceed practice development goals
- Responsible for the cost of running the clinic in regards to staffing and materials
- Ensures clinic compliance with all regulatory agencies governing health care delivery
- Oversees and directs all activities related to employee development
- Oversees and directs all activities related to clinic marketing
- Leverage the resources in the Proliance Central Office to help meet the needs of the practice
- Bachelor’s degree, ideally in healthcare administration or a business discipline
- 5+ years in health care administration positions of increasing responsibility, ideally in an independent medical group environment
- Demonstrated skills in finance, human resources, marketing, operations and strategy
- Strong Microsoft Excel, Outlook and Word skills, NextGen EPM experience a plus
Professional and Personal Qualities:
- Ability to serve as both a hands on manager and a high performing individual contributor
- Excellent judgment, understands what s/he does not know and what questions to ask to reach well informed decisions that minimize risk and enhance clinic performance and patient experience
- Self-motivated, flexible, deal well with ambiguity and does not require positional authority to get things done
- Positive interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to act as a representative of the practice at all times
- Skilled manager with a collaborative style who influences change and builds consensus for ideas and recommendations that move teams forward
- Passionate and proactive about solving problems, adding value and delivering superior results
- Compassion for colleagues and subordinates and able to sustain collegiality and team orientation in a high performance culture
- Ability to maintain composure in stressful situations
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities/processes
How to Apply:
If interested in applying, please email your cover letter and resume through the form below or email to email@example.com.