Find a Physician
Job SummaryProliance Highlands Surgery Center, a division of Proliance Surgeons, INC, has an immediate opening for a full time, PACU Nurse in our 4 room Ambulatory Surgery Center.
Job DescriptionPosted: 01/24/2019
Center operates Monday through Friday and we offer complete benefit package including medical, dental, vision, prescription, long-term disability, 401K plan, and profit sharing. We offer competitive compensation based on candidate experience.
- Providing pre-operative care for patients undergoing multi-specialty surgical procedures in our state of the art surgery center.
- Problem solving skills
- Skill in using a computer
- Knowledge of orthopedics
- Data entry/basic clerical skills
- Outpatient clinical organizational ability
- Ability to exhibit cooperation, flexibility, and provide assistance when interfacing with patients, physician and staff
- Ability to multi-task
- Skill in organizing and reporting information that is accurate and complete
- Understanding of the need for and evidence of consistent respect for confidentiality/HIPAA
- Ability to maintain composure in stressful situations
- Skill in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with all staff
- Ability to prepare records in accordance with detailed instructions
- Ability to communicate clearly
- Consistency and timeliness in attendance
- Assist nurses as needed/requested with vital signs, patient care and other duties as able.
- Stock unit
- Data entry as directed
- Patient transport
Work Environment/Physical Demands:
The work environment/physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Requires corrected vision and hearing to normal range
- Regularly required to talk or hear
- Regularly is required to stand, walk, and sit
- Bending and stretching required
- Use of telephone is required
- Manual dexterity required for use of computer keyboard
- Occasionally lifts and carries items weighing up to 25 pounds
- Working under stressful conditions or working irregular hours
This description is intended to describe the essential job functions, the general supplemental functions and the essential requirements for the performance of this job. It is not an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and requirements of a person so classified. Other functions may be assigned and management retains the right to add or change the duties at any time.
How to Apply:
If interested in applying, please email your cover letter and resume through the form below or email to email@example.com.