Find a Physician
Medical Assistant (Bellevue/Kirkland/Issaquah) Print
Job SummaryProliance Hand, Wrist and Elbow Physicians, a division of Proliance Surgeons Inc., is seeking a Medical Assistant to join our fast pace, growing hand surgical team.
Job DescriptionPosted: 03/25/2019
We are a Specialty Orthopedic clinic of Hand Surgeons located in Kirkland, Bellevue and Issaquah, WA.
Our clinic is seeking a less than full-time 30-35 hour Medical Assistant Mon, Tues, Thurs & Fri. Hours are based on clinic times starting at 7:00am and ending at 4:30pm. Must be able to commute to all office locations in Kirkland, Bellevue and Issaquah.
Our physicians and staff work together to ensure that patients receive the highest quality of care for their injuries or disorders of the hands and upper extremities. The Medical Assistant will work collaboratively with clinical staff in support of direct patient services. Our mission is to provide quality and compassionate medical care to the community, to educate and assist patients in their healing process and to create a safe and inviting environment for our patients and staff.
Include, but are not limited to:
- Rooming/triaging patients, technical skills (wound management, cast/splint removal, suture removal, phone triage, post-up calls, inventory/exam room maintenance, interaction with other departments (front office, surgery scheduling, etc)
- Provide exceptional customer service to our patients, and utilize clinical and critical thinking
- Understand the importance of maintaining confidentiality; able to maintain confidentiality under HIPAA standards
- Adhere to all care center standard policies and procedures related to infection control, fire and safety, and human resources
Qualifications and Certification:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Completion of an accredited Medical Assistant training program and current Washington State Medical Assistant certification
- 1 plus years' experience in medical office environment
Skills and Abilities:
- Familiarity with Electronic Medical Records
- Intermediate computer knowledge and skills
- Training and/or experience with computer data entry
- NextGen and Centricity experience a plus
- Consistency and timeliness in attendance
- Excellent problem solving skills and ability to adapt to change
- Excellent phone etiquette and ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to work with diverse people groups
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal communication skills
- This is a very busy practice so the ability to multi-task with critical thinking is a huge plus
- Self-motivation with close attention to detail is key
We offer an excellent benefits package which includes 401k, medical/dental/vision.
How to Apply:
If interested in applying, please submit your cover letter and resume through the form below or email to Catherine Miller at firstname.lastname@example.org.