Find a Physician
Physician Assistant / Nurse PractitionerPrint
Job SummaryProliance Orthopedic Associates, a division of Proliance Surgeons Inc., is looking for a full-time Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner to anchor the provider team for our orthopedic and sports medicine practice expansion site in Auburn.
Job DescriptionPosted: 05/08/2019
Currently under construction, our new Lakeland Hills Office is expected to open in late September and will serve the greater Auburn and Lake Tapps area, providing outstanding surgical and non-surgical orthopedic care to the growing South Sound communities.
With established clinics in Renton, Maple Valley, and Covington; a new free standing orthopedic only Urgent Care in Tukwila; and a new ambulatory surgery center in partnership with Valley Medical Center in Renton; this is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established and growing cutting-edge orthopedic practice.
Proliance Orthopedic Associates is compromised of 17 physicians, 16 PA’s and 3 NPs working across a wide spectrum of orthopedic care. The ideal candidate will have several years of experience in both broad based orthopedic and surgical care, and a willingness to take on new growth opportunities in orthopedic and non-operative sports medicine. Our Lakeland Hills Clinic will offer a variety of services to the Auburn area including non-surgical fracture management, pre-operative evaluations for medical clearance, injections and arthritis management, as well as a diverse progressive approach to non-surgical management of sports injuries. The Lakeland Hills Clinic provider team will include board certified sports medicine surgeons anchored by a seasoned non-physician professional as its consistent on site provider.
- Schedule outpatient clinic visits
- Same day / add on urgent care clinic visits
- Minor procedures including:
- Joint aspiration/injections
- Non-surgical facture setting, casting, and splinting
- Ordering and interpreting of radiographic and laboratory data
- Development and management of appropriate surgical and non-surgical treatment plans under the direction of Board Certified, Fellowship Trained Orthopedic and Sports Medicine physicians
- Strong preference will be given to those candidates that have greater than 2 years of experience in orthopedics and general orthopedic / sports medicine specialties.
Our next addition will work in concert with our existing team of professionals, providing clinical care to patients in the clinic setting, with the potential for additional cross coverage opportunity in our other clinic locations, if desired. This is the opportunity to become part of one of the busiest and most well respected orthopedic practices in the region.
Proliance Orthopedic Associates is based in Renton, WA which is 10 miles south of Seattle. Seattle offers endless outdoor activities including boating, snow skiing, water skiing, hiking, and biking. Seattle also has professional sports, cultural activities, and many entertainment opportunities.
A division of Proliance Surgeons Inc., we offer excellent medical benefits, CME reimbursement, 401K programs with the opportunity for matching dollars, payment of all hospital staff dues and licensures, and competitive salaries dependent on experience levels.
How to Apply:
If interested in applying, please submit your cover letter and resume through the form below or email to email@example.com.
- Candidates under consideration will be scheduled for a Phone, Skype or FaceTime interview.
- Successful first round candidates will be invited to interview in person.
- We regret we are not in the position to personally respond to all applicants.
About Proliance Surgeons:
Proliance Surgeons, Inc., P.S. is one of the largest surgical practices in the country with approximately 260 physicians and 2800 employees. Specializing in Orthopedics, Ear Nose & Throat, Ophthalmology and General Surgery, our physicians provide care at over 70 facilities in King, Snohomish, Pierce, Skagit and Benton counties of Washington. See www.proliancesurgeons.com for more information about our practice.