Find a Physician
CSO Payroll/Accounts Payable CoordinatorPrint
Job SummaryThe Central Business Office of Proliance Surgeons, Inc., is looking for a CSO Payroll/Accounts Payable Coordinator to join our Seattle office.
Job DescriptionPosted: 05/17/2019
- The Payroll/Accounts Payable Coordinator is responsible for administrative tasks within the Payroll and Accounts Payable Departments. Payroll processing will be the main task, along assisting the accounts payable department as necessary and time permits.
- Duties and Responsibilities
- The Payroll/Accounts Payable Coordinator is expected to perform position-related duties that include, but are not limited to:
- Data verification and processing of bi-weekly payroll in UltiPro payroll system
- Data entry of personnel updates in the UltiPro payroll system
- Track payroll adjustments
- Scanning and filing of all payroll related documents
- All employment verification inquiries from current or former employees
- Assist with various mailings related to taxes and unclaimed property
- Distribute confidential reports to locations
- Maintain logs as needed
- Assist with processing accounts payable in the company’s ERP system
- Assist with refund processing
- Assist with check mailing
- Will be cross-trained to back up other payroll and Accounts Payable functions
- Assists with other Payroll and Accounts Payable departmental tasks as requested
- Other duties as assigned
- Associates degree in business or accounting or equivalent experience
- High attention to detail and dedication to accuracy
- 2+ years of payroll and/or accounts payable experience
- Ability to follow instructions and work independently
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to perform a volume of numerical detail work with speed and accuracy and meet deadlines
- Proficient in MS Office products including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Comfortable with a fast paced multi-task environment
- Experience with UltiPro and/or Intacct and AvidXchange a plus
- Must maintain an appropriate standard of confidentiality
- Must have good communication skills
How to Apply:
If interested in applying, please submit your cover letter and resume through the form below or email to email@example.com.
About Proliance Surgeons:
Proliance Surgeons is one of the largest surgical practices in the country, with over 425 providers including over 250 board-certified physicians providing treatment at more than 100 care centers in Washington State. Our range of specialties includes orthopedics, sports medicine, spine, ear nose & throat, general surgery, ophthalmology, obstetrics & gynocology, urology and more. Many of our surgeries are performed at our own outpatient surgery centers—where costs are often lower and recovery times faster than at a hospital. Patients return home the day of their surgery to begin healing and rehabilitation and get back to doing what they love, faster. Proliance physicians helped more than 650,000 patients last year alone and performed over 85,000 surgeries.
Our website (www.proliancesurgeons.com) is designed to provide information about our organization, each Care Center's individual physicians, their specialties and practice locations. This description is intended to describe the essential job functions, the general supplemental functions and the essential requirements for the performance of this job. It is not an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and requirements of a person so classified. Other functions may be assigned and management retains the right to add or change the duties at any time.