Find a Physician
Director of Finance Print
Job SummaryThe Central Business Office of Proliance Surgeons, Inc., is looking for a Director of Finance to join our Seattle office.
Job DescriptionPosted: 05/14/2019
Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer, the Director of Finance is a consultative role designed to help our care centers identify opportunities for improvement. This role oversees the financial reporting activities to care centers, develops budget models, tracks performance against budget, conducts financial analyses, and is responsible for the timely and accurate completion of the company’s physician compensation plans. The Director of Finance is a highly visible position and interacts very closely with our physician shareholders and all levels of management.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The Director of Finance is expected to perform position-related duties that include, but are not limited to:
- Collaborates with the Controller and Director of analytics & contracting to ensure all financial reporting is accurate and effective
- Works with finance team to complete the monthly board package
- Oversee the administration of our physician compensation plans
- Collaborate with Director of analytics & contracting to develop key performance indicators, dashboards, financial ratio analysis, charts and graphs and other financial metrics
- Work with operations and corporate office leadership to prepare the annual organization budget
- Communicates clearly and consistently with physician shareholders, care center leadership, and the executive team
- Assist senior management in the execution of finance related special projects
- Other job-related duties as assigned by management
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, and/or related field
- Five + years' experience in healthcare required
- Experience in accounting, financial reporting or business & operations analytics required
- MBA, MHA, or CPA (active or inactive) preferred
Skills and Abilities:
- Strong organizational, problem solving, and planning skills with the ability take ownership of problems and make sound decisions
- Independent self-starter with a drive to strive for continuous improvement and consistently challenging the status quo
- Ability to multi-task, meet strict deadlines, and maintain composure in stressful situations
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel as well as strong knowledge of other MS Office products
- Must be able to communicate to different levels of individuals including physician shareholders, Proliance executives, operations management and external partners
How to Apply:
If interested in applying, please submit your cover letter and resume through the form below or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Proliance Surgeons:
Proliance Surgeons is one of the largest surgical practices in the country, with over 425 providers including over 250 board-certified physicians providing treatment at more than 100 care centers in Washington State. Our range of specialties includes orthopedics, sports medicine, spine, ear nose & throat, general surgery, ophthalmology, obstetrics and gynecology, urology and more. Many of our surgeries are performed at our own outpatient surgery centers—where costs are often lower and recovery times faster than at a hospital. Patients return home the day of their surgery to begin healing and rehabilitation and get back to doing what they love, faster. Proliance physicians helped more than 650,000 patients last year alone and performed over 85,000 surgeries.
Our website (www.proliancesurgeons.com) is designed to provide information about our organization, each Care Center's individual physicians, their specialties and practice locations. This description is intended to describe the essential job functions, the general supplemental functions and the essential requirements for the performance of this job. It is not an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and requirements of a person so classified. Other functions may be assigned and management retains the right to add or change the duties at any time.