Find a Physician
Job SummaryThe Central Business Office of Proliance Surgeons Inc. is searching for a full-time Administrative Assistant for its central service office in downtown Seattle.
Job DescriptionPosted: 05/28/2019
- Support several of the company’s central office staff including but not limited to the CFO, COO, CIO and HR Manager with a variety of recurring and nonrecurring tasks. Acknowledge requests for assistance, clarify expectation with respect to deliverables and deadlines and keep the requesting party apprised of status.
- Manage calendars
- Screening incoming calls and emails
- Schedule and support meetings, including reserving space on & offsite, arranging catering, drafting, finalizing and distributing agendas and meeting minutes, setting up AV equipment and arranging for afterhours access to room
- Prepare expense reports
- Make travel arrangements
- Deliver documents outside the office
- Maintain physician and vendor contract files
- Assist with logistics of annual charity golf tournament
- Backup receptionist during breaks and time off
- Fulfill other duties as assigned
- Coordinating new administrator orientations
- Assisting with new hire set up
- Renew city and state business licenses
- Maintain corporate memberships
- Routing of invoices and follow for approvals to be submitted to Accounts Payable
- Assisting with facility management
- Coordination of team events, social activities, and employee recognition
- Bachelors or Associates degree preferred
- At least three years of Administrative Assistant experience, ideally in a professional services environment; Executive level support preferred prior healthcare experience a plus
Skills/Professional and Personal Qualities
- Professional, courteous demeanor
- Positive attitude and high energy
- Passionate and proactive about solving problems, adding value and delivering superior results
- Ability to multitask and prioritize competing demands
- Attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Understands what s/he doesn’t know and what questions to ask to reach well informed decisions Unquestioned ethics, integrity and discretion
How to Apply:
If interested in applying, please submit your cover letter and resume through the form below or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Use “Administrative Assistant” as the subject.
Candidates under consideration will be scheduled for a telephone interview. Successful first round candidates will be invited to interview in person. We regret we are not in a position to personally respond to all applicants.
About Proliance Surgeons:
Proliance Surgeons is one of the largest surgical practices in the country, with over 425 providers including over 250 boardcertified physicians providing treatment at more than 100 care centers in Washington State. Our range of specialties includes orthopedics, sports medicine, spine, ear nose & throat, general surgery, ophthalmology, obstetrics & gynecology, urology and more. Many of our surgeries are performed at our own outpatient surgery centers—where costs are often lower and recovery times faster than at a hospital. Patients return home the day of their surgery to begin healing and rehabilitation and get back to doing what they love, faster. Proliance physicians helped more than 650,000 patients last year alone and performed over 85,000 surgeries.
Our website (www.proliancesurgeons.com) is designed to provide information about our organization, each Care Center's individual physicians, their specialties and practice locations. This description is intended to describe the essential job functions, the general supplemental functions and the essential requirements for the performance of this job. It is not an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and requirements of a person so classified. Other functions may be assigned and management retains the right to add or change the duties at any time.