Find a Physician
Regional Executive Director of Care Centers Central Region Print
Job SummaryThe Central Business Office of Proliance Surgeons, Inc., is looking for Regional Executive Director of Care Centers Central Region to join our team.
Job DescriptionPosted: 06/11/2019
Reports to: Vice President of Operations (VPO)
Direct Reports: Care Center Administrators – within assigned Region
Assigned Region: Central
FLSA Status: Exempt
The Regional Executive Director of Care Centers (RED) is responsible for operational care center management within the assigned region(s). The RED will work collaboratively with the peers (other RED’s), the Executive Director of ASCs and Vice President of Operations (VPO) to develop tactical initiatives to support strategic plans. The position oversees care center (medical clinic) operations providing leadership, guidance, coaching, and mentoring for the Care Center Administrators and other members of care center leadership. Additionally, the RED works closely with the VPO to support company-wide initiatives. The incumbent shall continuously exemplify the mission and values of Proliance Surgeons.
Under the general direction of the VPO, this incumbent is responsible for:
- Serve the Physician Leaders of each Care Center to ensure strategic and tactical priorities are met in a timely manner
- Supports Care Center Administrators with the management of day-to-day care center operations
- Builds strong relationships with Administrators, care center teams and physicians
- Ensures operational standards are met, including compliance with established company policies, procedures, government regulations, billing regulations, etc.
- Identifies needed improvement and creates action plans to address gaps through people, performance, and process improvements
- Ensures timely consistent communication to VPO
- Monitors systems, processes and standards to achieve tactical goals associated with assigned care centers
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in health care administration required
- MHA highly preferred
- 10+ years of healthcare clinic management experience, including responsibility for financial performance, billing and regulatory compliance
Skills/Professional and Personal Qualities:
- Must possess considerable knowledge of medical clinic operations and be able to champion continuous operational improvement
- Proven leadership skills
- Must be able to mentor Care Center Administrators and support their career development and progression
- Strong knowledge of regulatory compliance with a working knowledge of all care center operational areas
- Strong collaborative skills to foster relationships at all levels of the organization
- Strong financial acumen
- Strong understanding of process improvement
- Excellent organizational skills, strong attention to detail, process orientation
- Self-effacing, humble yet confident person who is self-motivated, flexible, deals well with ambiguity and does not require positional authority to get things done
- Understands what s/he doesn’t know and what questions to ask to reach well informed decisions that minimize risk
- Unquestioned ethics and integrity
- Proficient in the use of MS Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint) required
- Strong written, verbal communication and interpersonal skills
How To Apply:
If interested in applying, please email your cover letter and resume through the form below or email email@example.com.
- Use “Regional Executive Director - Central” as the subject.
- Candidates under consideration will be scheduled for a phone, Skype or FaceTime interview. Successful first round candidates will be invited to interview in person.
We regret we are not in position to personally respond to all applicants.
About Proliance Surgeons:
Proliance Surgeons is one of the largest surgical practices in the country, with 225 board-certified physicians providing treatment at more than 60 care centers in Washington State. Our range of specialties includes orthopaedics, sports medicine, ear nose & throat, general surgery, ophthalmology, urology and more. Many of our surgeries are performed at our own outpatient surgery centers – where costs are often lower and recovery times faster than at a hospital. Patients return home the day of their surgery to begin healing and rehabilitation and get back to doing what they love, faster. Proliance physicians helped more than 600,000 patients last year alone, and performed over 77,000 surgeries. See www.proliancesurgeons.com for more information about our practice.