Find a Physician
Revenue Cycle Analyst Print
Job SummaryOrthopedic Physician Associates, a division of Proliance Surgeons Inc., located minutes from downtown Seattle, is currently recruiting for a personable and professional individual to join our Business Office as a Medical Revenue Cycle Analyst. This is a full-time position, day shift (Monday through Friday).
Job DescriptionPosted: 12/27/2019
Orthopedic Physician Associates, located minutes from downtown Seattle, is currently recruiting for a personable and professional individual to join our Business Office as a Medical Revenue Cycle Analyst. This is a full-time position, day shift (Monday through Friday). We are seeking an exceptional medical accounts receivable analyst who is detail-oriented, organized and a team player.
Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Actively assist with ensuring proper payment is collected and is a resource for information and assistance for the Revenue Cycle/Business Office Team
- Perform analysis, modeling, reporting and reviewing of proper reimbursement from third party payors in accordance with regulatory, accounting and contractual standards
- Troubleshoot and resolve outstanding escalated accounts and EDI issues
- Assist reception with questions regarding correct copayment collections
- Make recommendations and assist Accounts Receivable staff with appeals to insurance companies
- Prepares and/or provides necessary information required for the completion of all external financial audits
- Train new employees as needed; mentor existing employees
- Assist Reception staff with questions regarding correct copayment collections
Essential Qualities Include:
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative, produce high quality results and perform assigned duties in an independent manner
- Self-motivated and capable of carrying projects through to successful completion
- Expertise in working and functioning in a complex financial environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to communicate revenue cycle issues to all levels of the organization
- Proficiency in data mining, analysis and synthesizing large amounts of data
- Knowledge of medical terminology and ICD/CPT coding
- Pleasant and patient personality; works well with a variety of people
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Accounting or Finance or equivalent combination of experience and education
- Minimum 3 - 5 years solid medical revenue cycle/billing experience (required)
- Expertise with medical account collections and timely insurance appeals
- Accounts Receivable analysis experience preferred
We offer competitive wages and excellent benefits and an opportunity to work in a beautiful office setting with a wonderful team for great physicians. Orthopedic Physician Associates is comprised of 25 orthopedic physicians, most of whom are surgeons. We are proud to be the team physicians for the area's professional sports teams, including the Seattle Seahawks and Mariners.
To apply, please email your resume with a cover letter including desired salary and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To learn more about Orthopedic Physician Associates visit us on the web at: https://www.opaortho.com