Find a Physician
Patient Service Representative Print
Job SummaryThe primary role is to deliver excellent service to our patients and providers. The successful PSR will manage provider schedules for optimal patient experience. This includes collecting demographic, insurance and clinical information needed for a seamless clinic visit.
Job DescriptionPosted: 08/08/2019
Patient Service Representative (PSR)
The primary role is to deliver excellent service to our patients and providers. The successful PSR will manage provider schedules for optimal patient experience. This includes collecting demographic, insurance and clinical information needed for a seamless clinic visit.
Status: Full Time
Proliance Eastside ENT – Bellevue or Kirkland Clinic
Care Center Description:
Proliance Eastside ENT is high energy practice with five ENT physicians practicing in three clinic locations (Bellevue, Kirkland and Redmond) and doing surgery in both Bellevue and Kirkland.
- Welcome patients to our clinic and complete the check in process.
- Manage provider schedules to ensure patients are scheduled for the appropriate times slots.
- Process necessary information including chart preparation and triaging with physicians and medical assistants.
- Schedule appointments and collect demographic data, collect and verify insurance information and determine clinical information needed.
- Obtain patient medical records, lab reports, x-ray reports, hospital notes, referral information, etc.
- Facilitate flow of patients by coordinating with medical assistants
- Manage the phone system and incoming calls on the clinic main line. Answer patient calls and direct accordingly.
- Collect co-pays
- Other tasks as assigned by the Clinic Manager.
Other Skills and Traits:
- Ability to maintain composure in stressful situations.
- Ability to communicate effectively in person and via phone.
- Ability to exhibit cooperation, flexibility and provide assistance when interfacing with patients, physicians and staff.
- Ability to demonstrate excellent problem-solving and organizational skills.
- Ability to understand and respect the need for confidentiality.
- Ability to show consistency and timeliness with attendance.
- Personable demeanor and professional appearance
Position Education, Experience or License Requirements:
- High school education; some college preferred
- ENT and/or medical scheduling experience desired
- NextGen experience desired
Proliance Surgeons offers a competitive salary with outstanding benefits; including parking.
How to Apply:
If interested in applying, please email your cover letter and resume through the form below or email to email@example.com