Find a Physician
Medical Assistant Print
Job SummaryProliance Hand, Wrist and Elbow Physicians, a division of Proliance Surgeons, Inc., P.S., located in Bellevue and Kirkland, WA, is seeking to fill a less than full-time Medical Assistant position. This position is Monday through Friday with flexible morning and afternoon availability.
Job DescriptionPosted: 08/13/2019
We are seeking someone to join our fast pace, growing hand surgical team. Our physicians and staff work together to ensure that patients receive the highest quality of care for their injuries or disorders of the hands and upper extremities. The Medical Assistant will work collaboratively with clinical staff in support of direct patient services. Our mission is to provide quality and compassionate medical care to the community, to educate, assist patients in their healing process, and to create a safe and inviting environment for our patients and staff.
Responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to:
- Rooming/triaging patients
- Technical skills (wound management, cast/splint removal, suture removal, phone triage, post-op calls, inventory/exam room maintenance, interaction with other departments (front office, surgery scheduling, etc.)
- Provide exceptional customer service to our patients
- Utilize clinical and critical thinking
- Understand the importance of maintaining confidentiality; able to maintain confidentiality under HIPAA standards
- Adhere to all care center standard policies and procedures related to infection control, fire and safety, and human resources
Essential Skills and Experience:
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Completion of an accredited Medical Assistant training program and current Washington State Medical Assistant certification a plus, but not required; we will provide training
- 1-2 years’ experience in medical office environment a plus, but not required
- Familiarity with Electronic Medical Records a plus
- Intermediate computer knowledge and skills
- Training and/or experience with computer data entry
- NextGen and EPIC experience a plus
- Consistency and timeliness in attendance
- Excellent problem solving skills and ability to adapt to change
- Excellent phone etiquette and ability to communicate effectively
- Excellent customer service
We offer an excellent benefits package which includes 401k, medical/dental/vision. Pay rate is based on experience.
How to Apply:
If interested in applying, please email your cover letter and resume through the form below or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.