Find a Physician
Occupational Therapist OTR/LPrint
Job SummaryProliance Sports Therapy and Rehab of Issaquah, a division of Proliance Surgeons, Inc. PS, is seeking an energetic individual for our full-time Occupational Therapist OTR/L position.
Job DescriptionPosted: 11/07/2019
We are physically expanding our Hand Therapy department and are in need of a full-time licensed occupational therapist with a passion for hand therapy (or a CHT) to join our team of passionate and experienced clinicians.
Our experienced clinicians practice in a newly renovated, 8,000 sq. ft. facility. Proliance Sports Therapy of Issaquah has the largest Hand Therapy clinic in the state of Washington. Our 5 Certified Hand Therapists have >15 years of experience each, and our 2 COTAs have over 25 years of experience combined. We also work very closely with the physicians located one floor below us which creates an incredibly unique experience for both therapist and patient. Surgical observation opportunities and physician presentations add yet another perk to this position and to working with our hand therapy team. We create a positive, friendly, fun, and professional atmosphere that is ideal for all level therapists. We are conveniently located in the Issaquah Highlands with easy access to I-90.
- Evaluate patient needs and implement comprehensive patient plan of care programs
- Effectively educate patients about their condition and creating home exercise programs
- Provide timely documentation, including progress notes and discharge reports, using web-based EMR software
- Collaborate with Orthopedic Surgeons, Physical Therapists and other health professionals
- Ability to demonstrate excellent organizational skills
- Attend community outreach events and workshops designed to educate the community on health and wellness strategies
- Assist with establishing adolescent sports rehab program for local select teams
- Graduate of an accredited program of Occupational Therapy (CAPTE)
- Washington state occupational therapy license, interim permit, or temporary permit required
- Insurance coverage as mandated by the State of Washington required
- 2 to 5 years of experience in an outpatient clinic setting
- Hand therapy experience
- Competitive compensation package
- Medical/dental/vision coverage
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holiday Time
- Retirement plan with a sizeable company match program
- Generous continuing education package, physician presentations, and surgical observation opportunities
- Professional growth and advancement opportunities
How to Apply:
If interested in applying, please submit your resume through the form below or email to email@example.com.
We appreciate your interest!