Find a Physician
Physician Assistant/PA-C (Athletic/Sports Subspecialty)Print
Job SummaryOrthopedic Physician Associates (OPA), a division of Proliance Surgeons, Inc., located minutes from downtown Seattle, is currently seeking a Full-Time Certified Physician Assistant to join our Sports Subspecialty practice.
Job DescriptionPosted: 06/08/2020
OPA is the region’s premier provider of orthopedic treatment and surgery. This role will include patient care in the clinic, the hospital units and occasionally the outpatient operating room.
- Our successful candidate will provide direct clinical, surgical and administrative support to the Sports surgeon
- Treating our patients with respect and an emphasis on high-quality orthopedic care
- (This position entails being allocated to one specific Sports Physician)
Essential Skills and Experience:
- This position requires documented completion of an accredited Physician Assistant Program
- A current Washington State Physician Assistant license
- Candidates ideally will have 1-2 years of general orthopedic experience, with Sports subspecialty experience in ACL, shoulder arthroscopy, elbow/ankle surgery and cartilage replacement
- Newer graduates will be considered as well
Orthopedic Physician Associates offers a great teamwork environment and benefits package. Competitive salary is based on qualifications and experience. We are located in a beautiful office setting in a building dedicated to orthopedics.
How to Apply:
If interested in applying, please email your cover letter CV, references, and desired salary requirements through the form below or email to email@example.com.
To learn more about OPA visit us on the web at: https://www.opaortho.com