Find a Physician
Job SummaryEdmonds Center for Outpatient Surgery, a division of Proliance Surgeons, Inc., is looking for a Full-Time Medical Receptionist to join their team.
Job DescriptionPosted: 10/28/2019
Edmonds Center for Outpatient Surgery, located in Edmonds Washington is a multi-specialty outpatient ambulatory surgery center. ECOS is a division of Proliance Surgeons, a specialty physician practice of over 200 physicians and over 1,800 employees (www.proliancesurgeons.com).
We have an exciting opportunity for you to join a dynamic and growing ambulatory surgery center. You will be part of a solid team of professionals. The position of Front Desk Receptionist will have duties focused on front desk surgery check in, chart prep, scheduling and other customer service based functions. We are proud of our employees and our patients are impacted greatly by our front desk staff and their ability to manage the check in process.
- Warmly greet all patients and guests upon entering the ASC
- Check-in surgery patients
- Prepare charts for upcoming surgeries
- Verify and update patient information
- Collect patient financial responsibility
- Schedule injection appointments
- Answer incoming calls
- Make surgery reminder calls
- Maintain stocks of patient forms and office supplies
- Accomplish other front office tasks such as faxes, mail, etc.
- Other related administrative tasks as assigned
- Customer (patient) centered individual
- Ability to act as a representative of the ASC at all times
- Professional demeanor
- Team builder
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from administrative and clinical staff, groups of managers, patients and physicians
- High School Diploma
- Ability to maintain the confidentiality of patient information
- Professional demeanor with a positive, upbeat attitude
- Detail oriented with ability to multi-task
- Capable to work independently, with minimal supervision
- Consistency and timeliness in attendance
- 1-2 years’ customer service in a medical office environment
- Experience working with Amkai and NextGen software
- Proficient computer skills
- Understanding of medical terminology
- Knowledge of commonly used insurance plans
We offer a general benefit package which includes:
- Generous vacation and holiday pay
- Free parking.
- Medical, vision & dental
- Disability & life insurance coverage
- Flex spending
- Extended illness banked hours
- Retirement plan with matching employer contribution
How to Apply:
If interested in applying, please submit your cover letter and resume through the form below or email to L.Hendricksen@ProlianceSurgeons.com. Use “Medical Receptionist” on the subject line.
We regret we are not in position to personally respond to all applicants.
About Proliance Surgeons, Inc. P.S.:
Proliance Surgeons, Inc., P.S. is one of the largest surgical practices in the country. Specializing in Orthopedics, Ear Nose & Throat, General Surgery and Ophthalmology, our physicians provide care at over 70 facilities in King, Snohomish, Pierce, Skagit and Benton counties of Washington. See www.proliancesurgeons.com for more information about our practice.