Find a Physician
Job SummaryProliance Orthodpaedics and Sports Medicine, a division of Proliance Surgeons, Inc., currently has an opening for an Insurance AR.
Job DescriptionPosted: 06/08/2020
Busy Orthopaedic practice in Issaquah, WA is seeking a motivated individual who has the ability to work independently as well as on a team to join the billing department as an Insurance Accounts receivable representative.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Research denied, delayed and underpaid claims
- Initiates appeals as necessary
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve unpaid claims
- Follows up on payment errors and low reimbursements
- Navigate online payer portals for claims status and appeal submission
- Reviews explanation of benefits (EOBs) to ensure proper reimbursement of claims and reports any problems, issues or payer trends
- Works collaboratively with management to reduce aging of accounts by providing verbal and written communication
- Maintains HIPAA patient confidentiality standards for medical and financial information
- Customer service- Multi line billing inquiries
- Other billing duties as assigned
- Ability to work in high volume environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Ability to be well organized, detail oriented in a fast paced environment
- Minimum three years physician billing and collections experience required
- Next Gen experience is preferred
- Working knowledge utilizing One health port, Navient and other carrier websites
- Working knowledge of medical terminology, abbreviations and anatomy
Competitive salary and benefit package including excellent medical, dental and retirement plans.
How to Apply:
Please submit resume with cover letter via the form below or via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Include "Insurance AR" in the subject line.