Find a Physician
Job SummaryProliance Orthopedic and Sports Medicine, a division of Proliance Surgeons, Inc., currently has an opening for the role of Medical Assistant/scheduler.
Job DescriptionPosted: 06/08/2020
We are a team-based orthopedic & sports medicine clinic searching for full-time, medical assistants interested in a career as an orthopedic medical assistant & scheduling coordinator.
- New MA graduates are welcome to apply.
- Candidates who are not certified MAs are also welcome to apply (Associates degree or higher required) we will train and register you to work in our office as an MA/Scheduler!
In addition to providing exceptional patient care, we offer our employees a great benefits package. It includes 401k, paid time off, medical/dental/vision, etc. New hires are also eligible for a signing bonus.
Responsibilities will include:
- Rooming/triaging patients
- Phone triage, patient education and appointment scheduling
- Processing incoming referrals
- Collaboration with other departments (front office, surgery scheduling, etc)
- General medical assisting
- Effective communication
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multitask
- Critical thinking
- Composure in a fast paced work environment
- Flexible to change as we continually adapt to meet the needs of our patients
- Familiarity with electronic health records (EHR)
How to Apply:
Please send a CV/resume along with your cover letter and references for consideration.
If you read this ad in its entirety, like any serious applicant should, tell me how you will make our patients feel like they are in the right place and the right hands. We look forward to helping you become a successful part of our team!