Find a Physician
Medical assistant/Medical scribePrint
Job SummaryProliance Orthopaedic and Sports Medicine, a division of Proliance Surgeons, Inc., is searching for qualified individuals pursuing a career in medicine who may be interested in a full-time or part-time career as an orthopedic medical assistant/medical scribe. Offices located in Bellevue, Issaquah, and Redmond.
Job DescriptionPosted: 07/14/2020
- New MA graduates, or recent pre-med graduates are welcome to apply.
- Candidates who are not certified MAs are welcome to apply (Associates degree or higher required) we will train and register you to work in our office as an MA/Scribe!
In addition to providing exceptional patient care, we offer our full-time employees a great benefits package. It includes 401k, paid time off, medical/dental/vision, etc.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Rooming/triaging patients
- Medical scribing and maintaining the electronic patient record
- Technical hands-on support, applying casts, splints and durable medical equipment.
- Phone triage and patient education
- Inventory/exam room maintenance
- Collaboration with other departments (front office, surgery scheduling, etc.)
A strong applicant possesses many of the following skills:
- General medical assisting
- Effective communication
- Strong attention to detail
- Casting/Splinting experience a plus (on the job training available)
- Ability to multitask
- Critical thinking
- Composure in a fast-paced work environment
- Flexible to change as we continually adapt to meet the needs of our patients
- Familiarity with electronic health records (EHR)
- Ability to type 80-100 wpm
Please send a CV/resume along with your cover letter and references for consideration to email@example.com.