Find a Physician
Job SummaryProliance Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine, a division of Proliance Surgeons, Inc., currently has an opening for a Surgery Scheduler.
Job DescriptionPosted: 06/08/2020
We are a team-based orthopedic & sports medicine clinic searching for professional, detail-oriented individuals interested in a full-time position with our surgery scheduling team!
The ability to multi-task with critical thinking is very important. Self-motivation with close attention to detail is key. We offer an excellent benefits package which includes 401k, medical/dental/vision.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate surgery times between patients, physicians and facilities
- Interacts professionally and effectively with clinicians, patients, and Facilities
- Ability to coordinate preoperative testing and instructions with patients
- Effectively coordinates Peer to Peer discussions between Clinicians and Insurance companies
- Phone correspondence
- Coordinates schedule with assistant surgeons
- Detailed and results-oriented
- Must be punctual and have a reliable attendance record
- Flexible and adaptable
- Professional etiquette
- Functions independently, but also a team player
- Familiarity with medical terminology
- Computer skills (Windows, Nextgen, Epic preferred)
- Surgery scheduling experience preferred
- High school diploma
- Minimum of 2 years of office experience (healthcare preferred)
How to Apply:
Please submit a CV/resume along with your cover letter and references for consideration via the form below or via email to email@example.com.