Find a Physician
Job SummaryProliance Orthopedics and Sports Medicine, a division of Proliance Surgeons, Inc., currently has an opening for a ARRT registered Radiology Technologist.
Job DescriptionPosted: 06/08/2020
We are a team-based orthopedic & sports medicine clinic searching for a full-time, ARRT registered, Radiology Technologist, with a current Washington State License. This is a full time position, Monday through Friday.
**NEW GRADUATES ARE WELCOME TO APPLY**
In addition to providing exceptional patient care, we offer our employees a great benefits package. It includes 401k, paid time off, medical/dental/vision, etc.
· Performing radiographic procedures both diagnostic and C-arm
· Operating DR X-ray and C-arm equipment
· Utilizing GE PACS
· Epic RIS
· Strong collaboration with our back office team.
· Effective communication
· Pleasant and positive personality
· Strong attention to detail
· Ability to multitask
· Composure in a fast paced work environment
· Flexible to change as we continually adapt to meet the needs of our patients
· Familiarity with electronic health records (EHR)
Full time hours are Monday – Friday, variable shifts. No call. No Weekends.
How to Apply
Please send a CV/resume along with your cover letter and references for consideration via the form below or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If hired, you will qualify for a $1000 signing bonus.