Find a Physician
Medical Assistant/Cast TechPrint
Job SummaryProliance Orthopaedic and Sports Medicine, a division of Proliance Surgeons, Inc., is looking for a full-time Medical Assistant/Cast Tech. to join our team based sports medicine clinic. Offices located in Bellevue, Issaquah, and Redmond.
Job DescriptionPosted: 07/14/2020
We are a team-based orthopedic & sports medicine clinic searching for full-time medical assistants and orthopedic technicians interested in a career as an orthopedic medical assistant/cast tech.
- New MA graduates are welcome to apply
- Candidates who are not certified MAs are also welcome to apply (Associates degree or higher required) we will train and register you to work in our office as an MA
- Experience with casting/splinting or Registered Orthopedic Technologist certification highly desired
In addition to providing exceptional patient care, we offer our employees a great benefits package. It includes 401k, paid time off, medical/dental/vision, etc. New hires are also eligible for a $1,000 signing bonus.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Rooming/triaging patients
- Technical hands-on support, applying casts, splints and durable medical equipment
- Phone triage and patient education
- Inventory/exam room maintenance
- Collaboration with other departments (front office, surgery scheduling, etc.)
A strong applicant possesses many of the following skills:
- General medical assisting
- Effective communication
- Strong attention to detail
- Casting/Splinting experience a plus (on the job training available)
- Ability to multitask
- Critical thinking
- Composure in a fast paced work environment
- Flexible to change as we continually adapt to meet the needs of our patients
- Familiarity with electronic health records (EHR)
Please send a CV/resume along with your cover letter and references for consideration.
If you read this ad in its entirety, like any serious applicant should, tell me how you will make our patients feel like they are in the right place and the right hands. We look forward to helping you become a successful part of our team!