Find a Physician
Job SummaryProliance Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine, a division of Proliance Surgeons, Inc., is currently seeking an X-Ray Technician.
Job DescriptionPosted: 06/08/2020
We are a team-based orthopedic & sports medicine clinic searching for a full-time, ARRT registered, Radiology Technologist, with a current Washington State License. This is a full time position, Monday through Friday.
**NEW GRADUATES ARE WELCOME TO APPLY**
In addition to providing exceptional patient care, we offer our employees a great benefits package. It includes 401k, paid time off, medical/dental/vision, etc.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Performing radiographic procedures both diagnostic and C-arm.
- Operating DR X-ray and C-arm equipment.
- Utilizing GE PACS.
- Epic RIS.
- Strong collaboration with our back office team.
A strong applicant possesses many of the following skills and traits:
- Effective communication
- Pleasant and positive personality
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multitask
- Composure in a fast paced work environment
- Flexible to change as we continually adapt to meet the needs of our patients
- Familiarity with electronic health records (EHR)
Full time hours are Monday – Friday, variable shifts. No call. No Weekends.
Please send a CV/resume along with your cover letter and references for consideration. If hired, you will qualify for a $1000 signing bonus.