Find a Physician
APPOINTMENT SCHEDULER - $1000 SIGNING BONUSPrint
Job SummaryProliance Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine, a division of Proliance Surgeons, Inc., currently has an opening for an Appointment Scheduler.
Job DescriptionPosted: 07/14/2020
$1000 signing bonus!
Proliance Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine is the premier group of orthopaedic surgeons in the Pacific Northwest. We bring compassion, customer service, and technical expertise together to provide exceptional patient care.
- Ability to work effectively both in a team environment and independently
- Ability to understand comprehensive patient exams and treatment plans
- Must be able to handle multi-level phone system with a high volume of calls at one time
- Ability to organize, prioritize and work efficiently
- Working knowledge of an electronic medical record
- Ability to grasp new concepts and skills
- Honesty and integrity
The essential qualities include but are not limited to:
- Patient and pleasant personality. Works well with all types of people
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Team Player; interfaces well with staff, patients and providers
- Maintains professional demeanor
- Strong critical thinking skills and problem solver
- Organized and able to multi-task
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answer phones and handles calls in a professional and timely manner
- Maintains positive interactions at all times with patients, referring offies and staff
- Schedules new patient and follow up appointments for our 3 locations
- Ensures all appropriate demographic, financial and surance information is obtained and recorded accurately
- Provides back up coverage for front office staff as requested by supervisor (i.e., rest breaks, vacations and sick leave)
How to apply:
Please send your resume along with your cover letter and references to email@example.com to be considered.