Find a Physician
Job SummaryLakewood Surgery Center, a division of Proliance Surgeons, Inc., is currently seeking a qualified Surgical Technologist.
Job DescriptionPosted: 07/02/2020
Status: Full time/ Part time/ Per Diem, No weekends required
The surgical tech assists the surgeon by providing and controlling the sterile instruments, supplies, and equipment required during surgical intervention. The position is responsible for assuring that instruments and supplies are cleaned, sterilized, and available when needed by physicians.
- Enjoys fast-paced ASC environment
- Demonstrate ability to communicate to a team
- Critical thinking skills
- Provide exceptional patient experience
- Maintain professionalism in stressful situations
- Excellent computer skills and knowledge
Education and Experience:
- Graduation from a surgical technologist training program
- Surgical Technologist Registration with the State of WA
- One year of previous on the job experience performing surgical technologist duties preferred
- High school diploma or GED
- Current BLS certification
- May include Medical, Dental, Vision, RX, Long-term Disability, 401(k) Retirement and Profit and Sharing Plan, Holidays, and Paid Time Off.
- Provided facility scrubs, annual PSO uniform, RN state license and CEU reimbursement, free parking, flexible scheduling
How to Apply:
Please fill out the form below or email your resume with cover letter to: A.Felder@proliancesurgeons.com