Find a Physician
Sterile Instrument Supply TechnicianPrint
Job SummaryEdmonds Center for Outpatient Surgery, a division of Proliance Surgeons, is seeking a full time Sterile Instrument Supply Technician.
Job DescriptionPosted: 07/16/2020
The Sterile Instrument Supply Technician works under the supervision of the Clinical Director to ensure the proper cleaning, sterilizing and maintenance of surgical instruments and equipment.
- Duties include, but are not limited to: Cleaning and sterilization of surgical instruments and equipment. Packaging and assembly of surgical trays. Maintenance of sterilization equipment including testing and recording of sterilization test results.
- Candidate Requirements: Minimum of 12 months experience in a sterile processing department at a surgery center or hospital. Completion of High School Diploma or GED equivalent. In depth knowledge of sterilization techniques and infection control. Candidate must be a team player with excellent communications skills.
- Candidates must be able to function at a high level of quality with minimal supervision. Physical ability to complete tasks including visual and dexterity capability as well as lifting up to 30 lbs.
- Edmonds Center for Outpatient Surgery offers a generous benefits package including paid holidays,medical/dental/vision, 401k plan, and profit sharing.
How to Apply:
- If interested in applying, please submit your resume and cover letter, including the salary range you are seeking to: email@example.com