Find a Physician
Job SummaryProliance Surgeons, Inc. care center located in Mount Vernon, WA is seeking a full-time Certified Coder.
Job DescriptionPosted: 07/31/2020
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Knowledge of medical terminology and knowledge of CPT and ICD coding
- A friendly, accommodating and positive demeanor
- Outstanding phone etiquette/customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Attention to detail
- Knowledge of HIPAA requirements
- Minimum 1 year medical office experience
- Experience with NextGen a plus
Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Code surgical and other medical services
- Work with staff and physicians/assistants to get missing information
- Communicate with insurance carriers and patients via phone or written correspondence.
- Follow up on insurance determination.
- Knowledge of medical terminology and basic familiarity with CPT and ICD codes.
- Understanding of revenue cycle functions such as admission, billing, payments and denials.
Position has a full benefit package. Please e-mail your resume to email@example.com