Find a Physician
CNA Recovery RoomPrint
Job SummarySeattle Surgery Center (Seattle, WA) is looking for a CNA Recovery Room.
Job DescriptionPosted: 09/15/2020
Seattle Surgery Center, a division of Proliance Surgeons, Inc., is looking for an energetic full-time Certified Nurse Assistant to join our high-volume outpatient surgery center. We specialize in Orthopedic and Outpatient Total Joint Replacement surgeries. We also have dedicated operating rooms for Ophthalmic and Cataract surgeries.
Certified Nurse Assistants (CNA) work a rotating schedule of four – 10 hrs. shifts/week, day and evening hours, and no weekends. Major holidays are off with holiday pay included. Proliance Surgeons offers a generous benefits package including medical/rx, dental and vision coverage, 401k plan, and profit sharing. We offer competitive compensation based on candidate experience.
The primary role of the CNA is to perform clinical and certain administrative duties under the direction of the PACU Registered Nurses. The CNA assumes responsibility for tasks as assigned including patient care and managing the patient flow throughout the stages of our patients’ surgery experience. Additional responsibilities include keeping departments clean, stocked with necessary supplies, disinfecting patient care stations, and transferring patients between units and at time of discharge wheel chairing to vehicles. The CNA along with every member of the ASC will make patient service and conveying a positive image a core part of daily work.
Skills and Abilities:
- Can thrive in a busy environment and maintain composure in stressful situations
- Provide excellent customer services, cooperation, and flexibility
- Communicate effectively, have initiative to ask questions, and seeks direction as needed
- Ability to work independently and as an effective team member
- Skilled in organization, efficient with tasks, and maintains confidentiality
- Dependability, consistent and timely attendance
Experience and Certification:
- Ambulatory Surgery Center, Orthopedic, or Ophthalmology experience preferred
- Current Washington State CNA Certification
- Current BLS Certification