Find a Physician
Job SummaryThree Rivers Ear, Nose, and Throat, and division of Proliance Surgeons, Inc., currently has an opening for a qualified Medical Receptionist.
Job DescriptionPosted: 08/12/2020
Experienced Medical Receptionist, Full-Time 35-40 hours a week
Three Rivers Ears, Nose, and Throat, a division of Proliance Surgeons, is seeking to fill 1 Full-Time (35-40 hours per week) Medical Receptionist position.
Hours are Monday thru Thursday 8:00am to 5:00pm and Fridays 8:00am until 12:30pm.
Three Rivers Ears, Nose, and Throat (ENT) is a specialty medical practice devoted to improving the health and well-being of patients within the field of ENT. It was founded with the philosophy that patient needs come first, and the strong belief that treating individuals with dignity, respect, and compassion is vital to delivering the best care possible.
Essential Functions include, but are not limited to:
- Patient and pleasant personality; works well with a variety of people
- Ability to multitask with critical thinking and is very detail orientated
- Ability to self-direct and work independently, with little supervision
- Interfaces well with patients, staff and physicians with a professional demeanor
- Comply with HIPPA and patient confidentiality
Job Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Welcome patients to our clinic with a personable and professional demeanor and appearance
- Complete the check-in/patient registration process; including collecting demographic data, verifying patient information and maintaining accurate up to date accounts
- Schedule appointments in person and over the phone
- Manage incoming calls and direct accordingly along with patient appointment calls
- Collect co-pays and balances on accounts
- Facilitate patient flow by coordinating with medical assistants and providers and triaging patients as needed
- Accomplish other front office tasks such as records filing, faxing, scanning, etc.
- Other tasks as assigned by the Clinic Manager.
- High School education
- Minimum one-year Medical Reception experience (desired)
- Ability to multitasking and utilize critical thinking and communication
- Knowledge of computers and data entry (NextGen knowledge desired)
- Skill in organizing and reporting information that is accurate and complete
- Understanding of the need for and evidence of consistent respect for confidentiality
- Ability to maintain composure in stressful situations and to remain objective and professional
- Willingness to accept new tasks and job share when needed
- Consistency and timeliness in attendance and flexibility
How to Apply:
If interested in applying, please submit your resume through the form below or email to Jennifer Combs at email@example.com