Find a Physician
Receptionist/Front Desk AidePrint
Job SummaryEdmonds Orthopedic Therapy, a division of Proliance Surgeons, Inc., is currently seeking a qualified Receptionist.
Job DescriptionPosted: 08/31/2020
Edmonds Orthopedic Therapy is seeking a self-motivated front office receptionist/aide to join our outpatient orthopedic team 20-25 hours a week! Our clinic is a great place to gain medical office experience interacting with patients and physical/occupational therapists in a fun and professional atmosphere.
Applicants need to have flexible availability and work well with colleagues.
Our hours of operation are 7:30am-6pm, Monday through Thursday and 8am-5pm Fridays.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Strong interpersonal skills and professional demeanor
- Excellent customer service skills
- 1-year minimum experience in medical office scheduling preferred
- Experience with Next Gen and/or WebPT software preferred
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast paced environment
- Shows initiative to clean and organize work spaces
- Patient check-in, collection of copays, and communication with therapists
- Ability to schedule patients both in person and over the phone
- Data entry of patient demographic and insurance information
- Management of medical records and files
- Assisting in treatment of patients with ice/heat/electrotherapy and ultrasound
- Sanitizing, organizing, and maintaining a professional clinic atmosphere
How to Apply:
If interested, please e-mail resume and cover letter to Dana Feaver, DPT, COMT at email@example.com.