Find a Physician
Front Desk Medical ReceptionistPrint
Job SummaryProliance Sports Therapy & Rehabilitation, a division of Proliance Surgeons, Inc., currently has an opening for a Front Desk Medical Receptionist.
Job DescriptionPosted: 09/04/2020
We are searching for just the right person to join our growing team!
The role of the Medical Receptionist is to act as a liaison for patient phone calls, gathering and inputting registration information, scheduling office appointments, and working in a team environment to perform front office support duties for our busy therapy clinic.
Previous medical receptionist experience is preferred.
- Bright, energetic, and cheerful individual who works well with a variety of people
- Professional demeanor
- Excellent organization skills, detail-oriented
- Flexible attitude and team player
- Ability to exhibit cooperation, flexibility, and provide assistance when interfacing with patients, therapists, and staff
- Ability to multi-task and maintain composure in stressful situations
- Consistency and timeliness in attendance
- Skill in organizing and reporting information that is accurate and complete
- Understanding of the need for and evidence of consistent respect for confidentiality
- Pleasant and friendly tone of voice
- Ability to work independently, with little supervision
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Schedule appointments via telephone and in person
- Manage, track and call incoming referrals
- Check in/ Register patients, verify information on established patients, and update patient information in computer
- Insurance authorization and verification
- Collect co-pays
- Complete duties as directed by supervisor.
- Assist other personnel as directed by Clinic Director
Education & Experience:
- High School education
- 1-2 years relevant experience in public contact
- Minimum one year Medical Reception experience (desired)
How to Apply:
Submit yoru cover letter/resume via the form below or via email to: email@example.com.