Find a Physician
CHT or Occupational Therapist OTR/LPrint
Job SummaryProliance Sports Therapy & Rehabilitation, a division of Proliance Surgeons, Inc., currently has an opening for a CHT/Occupational Therapist.
Job DescriptionPosted: 09/04/2020
Proliance Sports Therapy & Rehabilitation of Issaquah, a division of Proliance Surgeons, INC. PS, is growing! We are in need of a full-time licensed certified hand therapist or occupational therapist with a minimum of 5 years experience and a passion for hand therapy to join our team of experienced hand therapists.
Our skilled clinicians practice in a newly renovated, 8,000 sq ft facility. Proliance Sports Therapy of Issaquah has the largest Hand Therapy clinic in the state of Washington. Our 5 Certified Hand Therapists have >15 years of experience each, and our 3 COTAs have over 25 years experience combined. We also work very closely with the physicians located one floor below us which creates an incredibly unique experience for both therapist and patient. Surgical observation opportunities and physician presentations add yet another perk to this position and to working with our hand therapy team. We create a positive, friendly, fun, and professional atmosphere that is ideal for all level therapists. We are conveniently located in the Issaquah Highlands with easy access to I-90.
- Evaluate patient needs and implement comprehensive patient plan of care programs
- Effectively educate patients about their condition and creating home exercise programs
- Provide timely documentation, including progress notes and discharge reports, using web-based EMR software
- Collaborate with Orthopedic Surgeons, Physical Therapists and other health professionals
- Ability to demonstrate excellent organizational skills
- Attend community outreach events and workshops designed to educate the community on health and wellness strategies
- Assist with establishing adolescent sports rehab program for local select teams
- Graduate of an accredited program of Occupational Therapy (CAPTE)
- Washington state occupational therapy license, interim permit, or temporary permit required
- Insurance coverage as mandated by the State of Washington required
- 5 years experience in an outpatient hand therapy clinic
- Competitive compensation package
- Medical/dental/vision coverage
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holiday Time
- Retirement plan with a sizeable company match program
- Generous continuing education package, physician presentations, and surgical observation opportunities
- Professional growth and advancement opportunities
We appreciate your interest!
How to Apply:
Submit your resume and cover letter via the form below or via email to: email@example.com.