Find a Physician
Physical Therapist for outpatient orthopedic and sports clinicPrint
Job SummaryProliance Sports Therapy & Rehabilitation, a division of Proliance Surgeons, Inc., currently has an opening for a Physical Therapist.
Job DescriptionPosted: 09/04/2020
Proliance Sports Therapy & Rehabilitation of Issaquah, a division of Proliance Surgeons, INC. PS, is seeking a full-time licensed physical therapist to join our continuously growing team! The ideal candidate possesses a strong background in sports and has orthopedic experience.
We are a fun, fast-paced outpatient clinic dedicated to ensure the best quality care for our patients. Boasting a 7500 square foot facility, our therapists and patients are able to respect social distancing with other patients during one-on-one 45 minute treatment sessions. We work closely with the orthopedic surgeons downstairs to manage their patients' pre- and post-operative rehab needs. This close proximity and relationship between PT and surgeon is unique and offers a multitude of learning and team-building opportunities, including the opportunity to work with some post-op total joint patients the day of surgery. We also offer surgical observation opportunities to further orthopedic knowledge. We create a positive, friendly, fun, and professional atmosphere that is ideal for therapists. We are conveniently located in the Issaquah Highlands with easy access to I-90.
Professional growth and advancement are encouraged with a generous continuing education package of $1500 annually. Great employee benefits that include medical/dental/vision coverage, considerable PTO and holiday time, excellent retirement plan with a sizeable company match program, and competitive compensation package.
Pay: $35.00 - $45.00 per hour
- Graduate of an accredited Physical Therapy program (CAPTE)
- Washington state physical therapy license, interim permit, or temporary permit required
- 2 to 5 years’ experience in an outpatient clinic setting
- Experience with manual therapy
- Sports background or experience working with athletic population
- Competitive compensation package
- Medical/dental/vision coverage
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holiday Time
- Retirement plan with a sizable company match program
- Generous continuing education package, physician presentations, and surgical observation opportunities
- Professional growth and advancement opportunities
How to Apply:
We appreciate your interest! Candidates should email their resume, cover letter, and compensation requirements. Unfortunately, only those applicants being considered for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.
To keep our staff and patients safe, we have installed sneeze guards at the reception area, taped off areas, and moved treatment tables in the clinic for social distancing. We require anyone entering the building to wear a mask and be screened for temp.