Find a Physician
Patient Services RepresentativePrint
Job SummaryOrthopedic Physician Associates, a division of Proliance Surgeons, Inc., currently has an opening for a Patient Services Representative.
Job DescriptionPosted: 10/15/2020
Orthopedic Physician Associates, a premier orthopedic practice minutes from downtown Seattle, is looking for a personable and professional individual to join our Front Office as a Full-Time Patient Services Representative/PSR. This position is a day shift, Monday through Friday.
Our Front Office Patient Services Representatives check in our patients and act as liaisons for access to the physician. This includes greeting patients, processing necessary information including chart preparation and triaging with physicians and medical assistants on acute scheduling problems. A personable demeanor and professional appearance is required as this role is highly patient-visible.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Include, but are not limited to:
- Check in/register patients, verify information on established patients, and update patient information in computer
- Prepare charts daily
- Collect co-pays
- Prepare physician day sheets, listing surgeries, meetings, and all other activities
- Outgoing calls to reschedule patients as needed
- Facilitate flow of patients by coordinating with medical assistants
- Other tasks as assigned by the Patient Services Supervisor
- High School education; some college preferred
- Minimum of 1 years' experience on a computer scheduling module, medical setting preferred
- The ability to interact professionally with all levels of an organization
- Flexibility with accepting new tasks and attention to detail
- NextGen and/or EPIC knowledge desired
- Problem solving skills and an ability to multi-task
- Ability to maintain composure in stressful situations
We offer competitive wages and benefits (including paid parking or a transportation stipend) and an opportunity to work in a beautiful office environment with a wonderful team for great physicians!
How to Apply:
Please submit your resume along with cover letter with salary requirements to email@example.com.
To learn more about Orthopedic Physician associates please check us out on the web at: www.opaortho.com