Find a Physician
Physician Assistant-Certified (PA-C)Print
Job SummaryProliance Orthopedics & Sports Medicine, a division of Proliance Surgeons, Inc., is currently seeking a Certified Physician Assistant.
Job DescriptionPosted: 09/10/2020
Proliance Orthopedics & Sports Medicine is seeking a full time Physician Assistant-Certified (PA-C) to work with a fellowship trained Hand and Upper Extremity surgeon. Our private, physician owned practice, currently consists of 18 fellowship trained surgeons and 10 physician assistants. We have three offices located in the cities of Issaquah, Bellevue, and Redmond in Washington state.
We are looking for a PA-C who will be able to fulfill tasks both in the clinic and the operating room. The practice covers all subspecialties of orthopedics, and is a very well-known clinic in the greater Seattle area. A successful candidate will be a supportive partner with the physicians and exercise flexibility and adaptability to meet the needs of the practice. The ideal candidate would have several years’ experience in hand surgery.
Include, but are not limited to:
- Independent patient care (in clinic seeing post ops, pre-ops, new patients, established patients, and performing injections or other minor procedures/reductions, interpreting images, and reviewing labs) as well as inpatient consults, admissions, discharges, and ER evaluations
- Developing appropriate treatment plans
- Operating room first assist
- Clinic call (typically 1 day per month)
- Operating room call (typically 4 days per month)
- No primary ER call
- Occasional rounding duties
The chosen PA will spend the majority of time working within the designated specialty but will also include opportunities for cross-coverage. The ideal candidate would be energetic, self-motivated, and efficient. We are a team oriented group focused on working together in order to ensure that our patients receive exceptional care.
We are located about 10 miles east of Seattle. Seattle offers endless outdoor activities including boating, snow skiing, water skiing, hiking, and biking. Seattle also has professional sports, cultural activities, and many entertainment opportunities.
Salary is competitive, along with a full benefit package including 401k, paid time off, CME reimbursement, and medical/dental/vision; also including coverage of malpractice. The right candidate also qualifies for a signing bonus.
- Documented completion of an accredited Physician Assistant program
- Current Washington State Physician Assistant License
- Minimum of 1-year experience in orthopedics (including surgical assist), or 2+ years of other surgical experience (including surgical assist)
Preference will be given to those candidates that have greater than 2 years’ experience in hand specialty as well as proficiency with EMR (EPIC) systems.
How to Apply
For interested candidates, please email a copy of your CV, cover letter, and references to: