Find a Physician
Supply Chain Materials Management Analyst Print
Job SummaryProliance Surgeons Inc. is currently seeking a qualified Materials Management Analyst.
Job DescriptionPosted: 09/16/2020
Proliance Surgeons is one of the largest surgical practices in the country, with over 425 providers including over 250 board-certified physicians providing treatment at more than 100 care centers in Washington State. Our Central Service office, located in Downtown Seattle, is currently looking for a Materials Management Analyst.
This position is responsible for managing data related to business operations and implementation of systems including the integrity of that data and its accurate inclusion in all information systems for Supply Chain Management (SCM). Primary areas of responsibility include: maintaining common codes and tables for supply chain management applications; managing data for input and extraction from the SCM systems; working with Site of Care Materials Managers to enter or edit data within the information systems, create and run common operational reporting delivering information to end users that allows them to be effective in their work, work with customers that SCM serves to provide data and reporting allowing them to do their work more effectively; testing new software applications or new software releases; and special projects such as product conversions, application
- Controls and maintains MMIS (Materials Management Information System) databases related to SCM operations: Item master file, location master files, vendor master file, facility, location, and department master files.
- Working with MMIS and Site of Care clinical applications
- Monitors and reports on overall progress toward Proliance SCM targets.
- Troubleshoots system problems, serves as a resource for SCM and customers.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
Participates as a key member of the Materials Department in:
- Development of education and conducting training in use of MMIS and supply chain functions in clinical applications
- Interdisciplinary project teams working on supply chain related activities
- Work groups to identify business design and system design modifications in order to improve workflow and inventory utilization.
- Assisting business groups in new software implementation, review of design changes or management of upgrade testing.
- Contributes to the documentation process for SCM procedures related to software utilization within Proliance.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or Business Administration is preferred, or an equivalent combination of education and/or experience.
Minimum two year’s demonstrated experience as a Data/Applications/Business Analyst. Supply Chain Management experience, working with Lawson, PeopleSoft, ENVI, Hybrent or comparable ERP system is strongly preferred. Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suites and the use of multiple data base programs are desired.
- Knowledge of QA/QI tools and techniques, Lean, Six Sigma, Supply Chain Management techniques preferred
- Skill in analytics, communication, process documentation
Ability to manage multiple projects, lead teams, work with diverse groups of people
Work Environment/Physical Demands
The work environment/physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Some bending and stretching required. Use of telephone is required.
- Manual dexterity required for use of computer keyboard.
- Occasionally lifts and carries items weighing up to 25 pounds. Requires working under stressful conditions or working irregular hours.
- Some traveling to ASCs and Care Centers required.
This description is intended to describe the essential job functions, the general supplemental functions and the essential requirements for the performance of this job. It is not an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and requirements of a person so classified. Other functions may be assigned and management retains the right to add or change the duties at any time.
About Proliance Surgeons
Our range of specialties includes orthopedics, sports medicine, spine, ear nose & throat, general surgery, ophthalmology, obstetrics & gynecology, urology and more. Many of our surgeries are performed at our own outpatient surgery centers—where costs are often lower and recovery times faster than at a hospital. Patients return home the day of their surgery to begin healing and rehabilitation and get back to doing what they love, faster. Proliance physicians helped more than 650,000 patients last year alone and performed over 85,000 surgeries.
Proliance Surgeons offers a generous benefits package including medical/rx, dental, vision, 401k with profit sharing and more! We also offer competitive compensation based on candidate experience.
Proliance Surgeons is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment, and we welcome and encourage people of all backgrounds, perspectives, experiences, and skills to apply.
All employment decisions at Proliance Surgeons are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. We will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.