Find a Physician
Medical Records SpecialistPrint
Job SummaryProliance Orthopaedic and Sports Medicine, a division of Proliance Surgeons, Inc., currently has an opening for a Medical Records Specialist.
Job DescriptionPosted: 09/15/2020
We are a team-based orthopedic & sports medicine clinic searching for a full-time addition to our medical records department.
As part of this exceptional team you will participate in all aspects of maintaining our medical records.
Include, but not limited to:
- Scanning documents into our Electronic Health Record (EHR)
- Preparing and releasing medical records as you follow HIPAA guidelines
- Accessing archive facilities
- Abstracting information from charts into the EHR
- Tracking chart notes and dictation
- Facilitating requests from other departments in our care centers
- Effective communication
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multitask
- Composure in a fast paced work environment
- Flexibility towards change as we continually adapt to meet the needs of our patients
- Previous experience working with medical records
- Comfortable working in healthcare computer systems
- Experience with Epic EHR and Nextgen EPM is a plus
In addition to providing exceptional service, we offer you a great benefits package. It includes 401k, paid time off, medical/dental/vision, etc.
How to Apply:
Please send your cover letter, resume, and references via the form below for consideration.